• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

NML

There’s a broken component of the game that Wooly is exploiting?

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I didn’t understand any of that. What is the exploit? I don’t think wooly’s team needs chemistry to git gud. Meanwhile he foiled my Swede plans!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have noticed the momentum in this game is nuts. I've had teams who have .800 win % back to back months then under .500 for two straight months.

But I don't think he's exploiting the game. I think having a 80/75/80 pitcher is probably one of the reasons his team is so good. That and no one else is really trying to win in JV.

Wolfman21

I have noticed the momentum in this game is nuts. I've had teams who have .800 win % back to back months then under .500 for two straight months.

But I don't think he's exploiting the game. I think having a 80/75/80 pitcher is probably one of the reasons his team is so good. That and no one else is really trying to win in JV.

hey man, I just traded two of my better pitching prospects and a 2nd rounder for a win now pitcher. I'm TRYIN

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
yeah idc about that. how did you juice your players? lemme get that secret, ive ran tests where i win all a/aa/aaa and that doesnt do it.

Wolfman21

my record sucks compared to my stat rankings. I'm between 2nd and 4th in almost every category.....even after being decimated by injuries....and I just sit at .500

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Has anyone in JV had the amount of luck he’s had at developing prospects and the lack of injuries?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Been somewhere tween 1st and 3rd/4th in most Varsity stats (barring walks and stolen bases). Yet Cairo still struggling to keep its head above the .500 water level. :/
Have mixed up lineups. The rotation. Even a few bullpen roles. Nothing has helped. :emo:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Been somewhere tween 1st and 3rd/4th in most Varsity stats (barring walks and stolen bases). Yet Cairo still struggling to keep its head above the .500 water level. :/
Have mixed up lineups. The rotation. Even a few bullpen roles. Nothing has helped. :emo:
That was us last year. Now we are worse but luckier.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Don't worry boys, Fuckhead has to play the riggers 6 times in the next two sims.

If the riggers can make it out of June within about 6 games of a playoff spot we'll make it for sure. Will have played 15 games against Fax and 12 against Beefalo while the other playoff spot teams have played 3 or 6 against Fax.

Last edited:

doh

Why is this still a league?
Why'd you constantly advocate for pre-arb contracts? The leader in WAR each of the last two years is signed at $7m/year.... the best player I've ever seen is at $11m/year for FAX. It's a giant reason why JV will be FAX's for the next 10 seasons.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Why'd you constantly advocate for pre-arb contracts? The leader in WAR each of the last two years is signed at $7m/year.... the best player I've ever seen is at $11m/year for FAX. It's a giant reason why JV will be FAX's for the next 10 seasons.
None of this matters

doh

your daily FAX update:

they've won 48 of 50. Congrats the NDR for losing by 1... just the first time that's happened this month. one loss this month was in extras.

Is the league broken?