• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

Wolfman21

lmao, just getting around to the sim and noticed pepe reyes out for 2 months. Linares is the only starter out of my rotation from last year that has not been injured for atleast a 2 month stretch, lol

Wooly

lmao, just getting around to the sim and noticed pepe reyes out for 2 months. Linares is the only starter out of my rotation from last year that has not been injured for atleast a 2 month stretch, lol
And you're in 4th place, which is pretty amazing really.

Wolfman21

lmao. I finally actually finally took a look at wooly's development on his prospects and holy fuck. nobody gets worse. Everyone gets exponentially better.

Jorge Gonzalez - 55/60/50 pitcher when signed in 2061. Now? 80/60/55 per OSA and my scout has him as petitjean 2.0.
Groothuijzen - An already great potential 65/45/60 player turns into a monster 70/50/60 player. Again, my scout has him as Bugs 2.0.
Campelo - OSA still has him where he started...but hes jumped 5-10 pts in contact, power and eye according to my scout since he signed....above what OSA thinks
Blanco - 55/60/50 guy when signed is now a 60/65/50 guy. Again, my scout has him as a future all-star/hall of famer
arizmendiz - somehow, my scout has his stuff/movement almost maxed out already...at age 18. He jumped from 40 current stuff to 65 current stuff within months of signing with halifax per my scout. We'll see if OSA catches up or my scout is on drugs.
jose rivera - signed as a 45/40/25 in 2061. Has somehow turned into a 55/60/40 guy. Because 20 point jumps in ratings are easy in Halifax.

this type of shit makes me not give two fucks anymore

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
lmao. I finally actually finally took a look at wooly's development on his prospects and holy fuck. nobody gets worse. Everyone gets exponentially better.

Jorge Gonzalez - 55/60/50 pitcher when signed in 2061. Now? 80/60/55 per OSA and my scout has him as petitjean 2.0.
Groothuijzen - An already great potential 65/45/60 player turns into a monster 70/50/60 player. Again, my scout has him as Bugs 2.0.
Campelo - OSA still has him where he started...but hes jumped 5-10 pts in contact, power and eye according to my scout since he signed....above what OSA thinks
Blanco - 55/60/50 guy when signed is now a 60/65/50 guy. Again, my scout has him as a future all-star/hall of famer
arizmendiz - somehow, my scout has his stuff/movement almost maxed out already...at age 18. He jumped from 40 current stuff to 65 current stuff within months of signing with halifax per my scout. We'll see if OSA catches up or my scout is on drugs.
jose rivera - signed as a 45/40/25 in 2061. Has somehow turned into a 55/60/40 guy. Because 20 point jumps in ratings are easy in Halifax.

this type of shit makes me not give two fucks anymore

Why do you think I've been giving guys away.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Player development will be turned off in Spacetopia, genetic engineering advances will allows us to design our players from the get go!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I like to think that @Reel changed some organizational setting that should have nothing to do with development, but through some unknown glitch it does GREATLY boostsdevelopment and @ZackMills and fuckhead just benefited from it.

Wolfman21

Lane and Linares at the top of my rotation for the next 6 years and i'm only paying them a combined 13.5 mil per season. love it

Wolfman21

That makes 20% of my opening day roster on the 60 day DL now and another 2 that would have been on my starting 25 if they hadn't already been on the 60 day. Thank you indy devs

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
That makes 20% of my opening day roster on the 60 day DL now and another 2 that would have been on my starting 25 if they hadn't already been on the 60 day. Thank you indy devs

Wooly still not have any injuries?

You @Orlando and/or @osick87 looks like my OOTP machine decided to take a dirt nap. Any chance you could put Corch Otto in charge for the next couple of days?

Wolfman21

Swept by BA. Ramon Alomar calls a players only meeting. Win 2 of 3 against Fax.

Oh and landeiro out for a month. Why should i even give a fuck anymore

NML

We have four losses in the last three sims, and three are blown saves.

FUUUUUUUU KELVIN