• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

NML

Yes, that's why it's a good start to a deal for a team that wants to tank

NML

The prospect you trade for may never develop either. Life is full of risks

I don’t even know why I bother, I always knew this would end with you not trading him

Played myself

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
not at all what I said but you do you

He's a good player but he's out for the season. I don't have a lot of luck with guys that have a serious injury early on in their careers. Not saying he's not a good player or that it's not a decent start to an offer but that's a lot of risk to take on.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
How much for picks round 2-15? Im pretty sure we can't sell 1sts or something but screw the rules i dont have money

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I dont really have salary to dump. I think we'll keep Invalid even though his contract is badbadbad.gif now, so I just need straight cash.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
a2kvrrwu1tpz.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I fucking hate the old guy international free agents that spawn. I always gets sucked in by their ratings and they always seem to underperform

This dude is a 60/60/70 which should put up GOAT #s in my park and he fucking blows. His first season was an under-performance and then last year he was my worst pitcher, now he's just decided to completely fall apart. Ima promote some AAAA try hard.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_3525.html

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
FELIX has sucked ass for 38 starts doe, these latest 4 are just continuing the trend. The main thing that pisses me off about him is that he's an EXTREME GROUND BALL PITCHER in the DYSON SPHERE and the dumb motherfucker somehow gives up like 30 HRs a season!

Wolfman21

I fucking hate the old guy international free agents that spawn. I always gets sucked in by their ratings and they always seem to underperform

This dude is a 60/60/70 which should put up GOAT #s in my park and he fucking blows. His first season was an under-performance and then last year he was my worst pitcher, now he's just decided to completely fall apart. Ima promote some AAAA try hard.

of course, the only team that hes fucked up is Kabul's limp dick bats

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

I signed Klaas Clerk, he was gr8

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Maybe North Dakota is just a downgrade in lifestyle coming from exotic caribbean locales!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk