• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

Wolfman21

Still got something left in the tank.

Dang you got hit with the injury bug early.

yeah.....its brutal. 3/5 of my planned starting rotation at the mid point of last season is out for either 80% or 100% of the season this season. Not to mention my starting 2B out for 2 months, another bullpen arm gone for the next year and some DTD injuries already adding up.

long road to hoe to get to the playoffs

Wolfman21

no kiddin. Even with him I've only got 4 healthy starters right now, lol. I'm gonna have to trade for one, go with a 4 man rotation or pull up someone whos not quite ready like Rafael Lujan out of AA

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Well lemme know if you are interested. I posted 3 and they run the gamut of cost.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
no kiddin. Even with him I've only got 4 healthy starters right now, lol. I'm gonna have to trade for one, go with a 4 man rotation or pull up someone whos not quite ready like Rafael Lujan out of AA

Want Baleia back?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Buffalo is suffering from the same problem. Maybe they're just tired from the WS. Both our pitchers were basically going 7+ Innings each game

Wolfman21

so what the hell is the rule on pre-arb contracts again? Thinking about offering some out and don't want anyones cornflakes to get piss in them

NML

Every year has to be equal to the highest arb estimate. Max of 7 years (as is all contracts)

NML

So did we decide to not institute age caps?

Wooly’s got 39 year old Desi Hodge in A ball, four 28 year olds and five 27 year olds in AA - of his 36 players, three are under 24.

Of course his AAA squad has 23 players over 30

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Wooly’s got 39 year old Desi Hodge in A ball, four 28 year olds and five 27 year olds in AA - of his 36 players, three are under 24.

@jdlikewhoa and @Wolfman21 come get these goats. I don’t plan on being competitive until this bullshit agent is gone.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Last straw if true

ZackMills

Have mercy

Single-Tear.gif

anigif_enhanced-29385-1399314900-9.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

I haven't simmed since opening day and I didn't inform osick if we were doing this or not. I can do it for everyone if that's what we want to do. Wooly's A ball team is fine aside from Desi, who was put there automatically after signing a minor league deal.

I haven't messed with my minors this year yet and I've gotten PMs from other owners telling me they would fix theirs when they have time.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You could always do what my #fair_and_balanced league did and stop YOU from exporting if guys are over age limits in A or AA. That wouldn’t stop the sim for the Os but would force these jokers from fuckstickery.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You could always do what my #fair_and_balanced league did and stop YOU from exporting if guys are over age limits in A or AA. That wouldn’t stop the sim for the Os but would force these jokers from fuckstickery.
It won't stop an export and it would stop the sim though.

I'll set up filters and do it so 37 year old Sam Young can be moved to AAA.