• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Season Thread

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
giphy.gif

dat link

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
All dat and put it in the saved games folder. Might take 3 days on Days Inn wifi.

Wolfman21

thankfully, I have a 3 story house's 100Mbps wifi

sadly, when I click download it says the zip file is too large to download

so I guess I gotta do it folder by folder

Wolfman21

Meh, similar speed i have at home since i upgraded for a cheaper price than i was already paying about 2 months ago.

But yes, id still rather live here permanently!

Wolfman21

Glad to hear it. Your internet was pretty dire there for a while.

Youre tellin me. I didnt know how shitty it was. I thought it was just your run of the mill, avy internet. But after doin some digging, it was much shittier than that and my isp was dragging me through the mud for a higher price than their upper tier internet was. So once i figured that out i gave them the finger and went to another isp getting 100 Mbps faster speed for half the price

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
lookin like back to back seasons where my record in 1 run games is gonna be my downfall

I forgot to export and somehow I swept you and I'm still in #fourth. Time to call up some kids and see if these bums have another #MiamiMiracle in them.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Oooweee, my yearly check has been fruitful. Multiple instances of "who the fuck is that 5* or 4* guy" and some weren't even rated that high because of defense. Max dev budget engaged.

Wolfman21

I forgot to export and somehow I swept you and I'm still in #fourth. Time to call up some kids and see if these bums have another #MiamiMiracle in them.

I haven't exported since Friday and have had my ace in the bullpen since Thursday...your one day of not exporting supposed to mean something?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Still in fourth with nobody except ALL-SHART McLain (@doh) hitting!?!?! Will MiAAAmi be buyers at the deadline?!?!?!

Last edited:

Wolfman21

team started playing too well. Game figured it should take my closer for the rest of the season and continue Lousa's DTD Injury for an unknown period of time since 3 months on the DL wasn't enough

nonetheless...2 games over .500 now and in 3rd in the SL with a relatively healthy squad and some young pitchers pitching well. Ill take it

Soonerfan09

The website is updated, but when I download the new file in-game, it downloads a new file, but the week doesn't advance. I tried deleting the file_time.config file, but nothing. Is this a Soonerfan issue or an O issue?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
The website is updated, but when I download the new file in-game, it downloads a new file, but the week doesn't advance. I tried deleting the file_time.config file, but nothing. Is this a Soonerfan issue or an O issue?

Def the latter. Was losing my mind after encountering same date with ea subsequent download after trying the time_setting workaround. Even deleted the league folder twice before realizing osick prolly forgot to upload.

Soonerfan09

Osick last night:

yRyFwKs.gif

Four season ending injuries, including an 11 month career ender for 2063 NL Outstanding Pitching Wizard P Stefano 'Two Shoes' Pierleoni. I had thought about putting him on the trade block multiple times this season, especially when we were struggling earlier on, but he was a big part of the reason we were able to stay in the playoff hunt (that and my offense, which also took a major hit). He has also been the ace of the rotation for the seven seasons and has been a crucial part of our four year playoff streak.

Goodnight sweet prince.