• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 OFF SEASON THREAD

Lloyd Carr

I'd definitely suggest we move before the new season starts. I'd assume we'd want to start the new season with the new software.

Otherwise we'll have half a season running one engine, and the other half of the season running on the other engine. Could affect how teams perform over the course of the year. It'd make more sense to have it consistent.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Whatever you guys want to do. I wanted to not move in the offseason because of past issues we have had.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Sorry rad. Don't be mad.

We don't move until pretty much everyone is on board. It seemed that way, but now not so much. We can wait.

Wolfman21

Treat your wife to a dinner of hot dogs in mac & cheese instead of going out this weekend. Explain to her why, and then buy the game together.

She wont eat hot dogs due to being preggo. She loves some mac n chz though. Not sure thatll do the trick

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@NML did you just trade two relievers for three entire drafts and two prospects? It's pretty obvious that once Halifax isn't good anymore @Wooly is going to quit and leave a steaming pile of shit for the next owner.

NML

Yeah, looks that way. Wooly sent me a message asking about them (Armstrong and Lyons), but I didn't really have any interest in moving them. So I made a very aggressive offer and Wooly countered with that so I accepted it.

I imagine he's trying to go all in this season

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Yeah, looks that way. Wooly sent me a message asking about them (Armstrong and Lyons), but I didn't really have any interest in moving them. So I made a very aggressive offer and Wooly countered with that so I accepted it.

I imagine he's trying to go all in this season

The best thing about this trade, other than @Wooly leaving the next owner a sack of shit when he quits after not making or winning the WS like @Karl Hungus said, is that he's given up tons of talent for a guy that's a 4th OFer and two relievers. I really thought I let @MSUFanatic FLEECE ME like a $2 dipshit but @Wooly just bent over and took it like a pro on this shitshow of a trade. What a moron.

Anyone looking to move a good starter hit me up. I'm out of draft picks for a while but I have a lot of talent in my IC.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The best thing about this trade, other than @Wooly leaving the next owner a sack of shit when he quits after not making or winning the WS like @Karl Hungus said, is that he's given up tons of talent for a guy that's a 4th OFer and two relievers. I really thought I let @MSUFanatic FLEECE ME like a $2 dipshit but @Wooly just bent over and took it like a pro on this shitshow of a trade. What a moron.

Anyone looking to move a good starter hit me up. I'm out of draft picks for a while but I have a lot of talent in my IC.
Da Silva for all those good ICers