• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 OFF SEASON THREAD

osick87

Community Liaison
Sorry guys the safe scene if Fast Five came on.

Then the beers hit me

THen I started talking to friends on Facebook

Then I remembered

Anyways it's exporting now

Soonerfan09

So my owner waits until AFTER arbitration to raise my budget by $15M. Would have been nice to resign Juan Reyes, but I guess I shouldn't complain about moving up the HAVE hierarchy.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone need cash or space? I have plenty of both.

Looking for: masher DH/1B/LF (one of those positions), SS, #3-4 type SP in addition to normal picks/prospects

osick87

Community Liaison

Looking for: masher DH/1B/LF (one of those positions), SS, #3-4 type SP in addition to normal picks/prospects

This seems very un-@Doh-like given your usual FA tendacies

doh

I've been able to get a good #4 type the last few FA's... think there might be 1 or 2 out there but asking for a lot/not a lot in FA SP this round.

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Karakaev for your next 4 drafts

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

doh

I should bring him home after you fleeced me for him... the first time I pick someone good late in the first and I trade him away :laughing:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday

Do you not consider Jesse Steele a mid to back end rotation arm?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

You'll slept on Hodges when I was trying to sell him.

Soonerfan09

Needed a veteran presence in the cluhh. Released the headache of B. Koch. Yaman fills in nicely. Thanks for the trade, @Soonerfan09.

Yamam was decent his first season in Moscow, but last season was abysmal. Luckily, he still has one option year (I think), plus after this season, he has a team option, so if he sucks again, you can just drop him. I have a few decent, younger guys that can put up the numbers he did last season, so I don't mind shipping him out. It will also help to have the cash even though my owner bumped my budget up to $130M.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I know what city isn't hosting a Winter Meeting anytime soon.

tumblr_ltong472TP1qe8a0fo2_r1_250.gif

Lloyd Carr

What's the rule with pre-arb contracts again?

If a guy has 1 year of WBL time but no arb estimate, what are my limitations when offering an extension? Do I have to wait for there to be an arb estimate before I can offer a new contract?

NML

If a guy has 1 year of WBL time but no arb estimate, what are my limitations when offering an extension? Do I have to wait for there to be an arb estimate before I can offer a new contract?

All pre arb players have arb estimates. Look on ur salary page.

5 years max, has to be equal or greater to the estimate

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Just wait until you got to actual ARB with them and then extended them before the second ARB year. Until we kill the Evan @doh -goria rule that's that what I'm going to do from now on. Just hand out 10 year contracts to BUMS after that first ARB year is done.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Why do you feel V. Wishev is better than J. Stewart? Is it because of Wishev's intangibles, cause I'm not seeing it. Unless this was a troll post of the Y. Ghiyath trade. Then touche.

NML

Just saw that he posted a negative WAR with meh intangibles when you were talking about a clubhouse presence.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Just saw that he posted a negative WAR with meh intangibles when you were talking about a clubhouse presence.

I attribute the neg WARs won to trying to learn 2B. In addition to it being his rookie year and a mid-season callup.