• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 OFF SEASON THREAD

Wolfman21

Well, infield is set for the next 5 years, outfield is set for the near future. Catcher is set for the next 5 years. Pitching should be fine as well. Put this thing on autopilot

Wolfman21

I was bidding on ramos because hes a true Bull and has been good for me.. but he started wanting multiple years for more money than i was willing to spend...lol

Lloyd Carr

OU has it, a total coincidence! He just happened to pull his first massive tank in forever by signing a dozen has-beens months before he ever glanced at the draft pool.
bkms6ifdnwpy.gif

Lloyd Carr

OOTP is such a brokedick game. My scouting report on one of my players:

Summary: "Puts on a clinic every time he's at the plate. A truly fantastic hitter."

rdlXgjT.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OU has it, a total coincidence! He just happened to pull his first massive tank in forever by signing a dozen has-beens months before he ever glanced at the draft pool.
I planned it when I created the draft class from scratch tho

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
So my team should be better than I first thought. My rotation should be really nice, even if Garcia will be rough in his rookie year and Frazier will be just okay. Fragata was a monster in ST so he seems ready to go. Bullpen has some solid pieces too strangely. Really only my bottom 3 hitters will be bad (Kinney, Martinez, Nisanci) so I should be good for .500 at least.

Wolfman21

WOOLY?!?!?

YA DONT SAY!?

I made sure to go through my 40 man and make sure everyone on my 25 man was on it tonight though