• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2064 OFF SEASON THREAD

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sure, McDonald is available. Kinney can play there too I suppose. Neither plays 2B for me right now ofc (ToGo)

Wolfman21

fuck me....i signed like 7 guys in IFA my last turn through that looked like they could end up half decent players. 5 of them have already lost 5-10 potential in their main ratings. One has gotten slightly better and the other is more or less the same.

Wolfman21

and fuck, somehow my save got corrupted so i had to revert back to an old save and it doesn't have any of the logos in it

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Borg is back in the playoff picture. Looks like we switched back to the right timeline. That means Trump isn't President right?

Wooly

Is FAX SP Roman Pereira the reverse reincarnation of Royals SP Brett Saberhagen? For about a decade Saberhagen was notably better on odd than even years.

Look at his Even/Odd year ERA splits:
2058: 1.92
2059: 3.29
2060: 2.34
2061: 3.03
2062: 2.42
2063: 3.56
2064: 1.56 thus far

Lloyd Carr

Lloyd is gonna get hisself killed. First season back and Buffalo is back into the toilet.

Rumors are floating that Otto is planning to stage a coup.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Ferrreira with 3 dingers after being called up.

tumblr_mrgfq5LCFI1rs467vo1_400.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Traded picks updated. If something is wrong please let me know. @MSUFanatic please draft someone good with my pick. I need that Nelson trade to go down as the worst decision I've made as a GM. Thanks!

Wolfman21

That 11th inning was....weird.

For some reason hels put luna at SS when garcia is much, much better defensively. Then he commits an error. then they intentionally walk alvarado to put the winning run in scoring position? Lol...

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Reactions: NML

Wolfman21

my scout FINALLY found a prospect with potentially great ratings!!! Its been a long while since i got a find...

He doesn't have ratings on OSA yet, but Lucas "Hoss" Snelson is a 65/60/55 pitcher with 3 60+ pitches, 75 stamina, 65 hold runners, "Durable" status and "A guy other players look up to" personality trait.