• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2061 Draft Thread

Wolfman21

Actually, I understand the concept quite well. You traded a future, later pick for a current pick....that's trading up.
And it doesn't matter what round it is, you talked shit to kings for drafting a 2nd baseman with 35 arm and traded up to get a 2nd baseman with 30 arm. Not to mention that kings is in his first draft and admitted he has no idea what he's doing, but instead of trying to help someone out, you decided to be a dick about it. All I did was point out your inconsistencies, and now you're being a dick to me, too.
Do you need to talk about something? Is something going on in your life that you just can't handle? You're a dick to everyone (almost everyone) for no reason. It's a fucking game, man. If you're taking a game this serious, you might need to think about your life choices.

Welcome! We're gonna get along well!

Soonerfan09

Am a little shook. I just don't understand why he feels the need to be an asshole all the time. Don't you get enough of that in real life?
1. Don't be a dick.
2. Possibly try to help instead of insult every once in a while.
3. ????
4. Profit.

Either way, I said what I needed to say. Back to the draft.

Wolfman21

Am a little shook. I just don't understand why he feels the need to be an asshole all the time. Don't you get enough of that in real life?
1. Don't be a dick.
2. Possibly try to help instead of insult every once in a while.
3. ????
4. Profit.

Either way, I said what I needed to say. Back to the draft.

Im not the villain this league deserves. im the villain it needs.

kingssc

Grandpa_e3efae_976974.gif