• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2061 Draft Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Seeing the glut of "not even a ____" type DH/1B players on his roster and in his pipeline, @bruin228 tries to keep the LRM tradition of trog bats alive.

I actually like it, these bats play really well in ur park. I mean a DH in the 1st is a bold move, but he's the only player in the draft with much power after the Swede.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Kings, I would have taken Duarte in the 1st round at my spot happily. Don't let wolf get you shook, lol. I prolly would have advised you to take one of the SPs with 3+ pitches, but you got a guy who can be a WBL starting player and that's what matters in the 1st round.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah I think Duarte is a fine pick. He can't play SS or 3B ever so he's locked into 2B but still, pretty good profile.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I also thought I only had $4M to spend on the draft at the time.

I'm not fretting though
Yeah I'll take the blame for that. I forgot you traded Redbeard which opened up your budget a little more.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Seeing the glut of "not even a ____" type DH/1B players on his roster and in his pipeline, @bruin228 tries to keep the LRM tradition of trog bats alive.

I actually like it, these bats play really well in ur park. I mean a DH in the 1st is a bold move, but he's the only player in the draft with much power after the Swede.

You only need a DH every 5-6 years, and that's if you aren't bumping vets over.

Didn't look at @bruin's pick, just commenting on trog bats.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think 55 arm might be lower limit for SS. That's what Ngoc is at and it's working for him because his 75s in everything else are keeping him afloat