• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2061 Draft Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
In the interest of time, if a mod gets to this before Lloyd, and they want to either change the picks to me (or just put them in), here are the two guys I am drafting with 3-1 & 3-2:

C Jim Aylmer
SS John Bowen
It's past the deadline. You can't send cash.

Wooly

If that's the rule, then I guess not. However, why do we not allow cash after the trade deadline? It doesn't seem fundamentally different than trading picks. Neither involves trading players who can play, which is why you have a trade deadline and makes sense. It seems like you should be able to trade cash like you can picks. The deal probably works anyway, but the cash was mostly to help him sign picks, to help him out.

Is there time to send cash and sign picks on the day the playoffs end, right before the offseason, or do picks have to be signed earlier?

kingssc

leacheffu.gif

@Soonerfan09

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm currently sitting in my boss's truck as he drops off Christmas care packages all over town. This was not mentioned when we discussed driving separate vs together. He loves to make small talk too, this could take all afternoon.

Wolfman21

Sure, itll be equal to this pick anyways. post it up and change to me picking and @ me when its done and ill make the pick and go on auto

Wolfman21

Talks shit to kings for drafting a 2nd baseman with 35 arm. Trades up to draft second baseman with 30 arm.

1st round vs 4th round dipshit. id further explain how it wasnt really trading up but i dont think you have the brain capacity to understand that concept

Soonerfan09

1st round vs 4th round dipshit. id further explain how it wasnt really trading up but i dont think you have the brain capacity to understand that concept
Actually, I understand the concept quite well. You traded a future, later pick for a current pick....that's trading up.
And it doesn't matter what round it is, you talked shit to kings for drafting a 2nd baseman with 35 arm and traded up to get a 2nd baseman with 30 arm. Not to mention that kings is in his first draft and admitted he has no idea what he's doing, but instead of trying to help someone out, you decided to be a dick about it. All I did was point out your inconsistencies, and now you're being a dick to me, too.
Do you need to talk about something? Is something going on in your life that you just can't handle? You're a dick to everyone (almost everyone) for no reason. It's a fucking game, man. If you're taking a game this serious, you might need to think about your life choices.

Last edited: