• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2061 Draft Thread

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Spreadsheet sent.
raw

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Brandling definitely an interesting pick. He was a closer all through college, but given his stuff and his numbers he should be fine as a starter. Even has 55 stamina so kinda weird he was closing for UNC, but then again they won a title in 2059 so I suppose it worked for them.

jdlikewhoa

Brandling definitely an interesting pick. He was a closer all through college, but given his stuff and his numbers he should be fine as a starter. Even has 55 stamina so kinda weird he was closing for UNC, but then again they won a title in 2059 so I suppose it worked for them.
I'll probably try him as a SP.

Just glancing through the website I think he was the safest pick at that spot. Not even a corner outfielders are a dime a dozen. There's one Catcher that looked like a decent pick, but considering I've brought in 4 catchers in between the last couple drafts/off seasons, it would've been a waste.

I looked at SP Campos but if he loses even 5 points off his movement or control then he turns into a certified BUM

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
For a time I considered him neck and neck with Braves, pending UNC moving him to the rotation. It never happened, but I think he'll still be fine. I took a closer two drafts ago in the 1st and am trying to convert him to start, and he has 20 less stamina.