• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Seoul game should end around 1 or 2, that gives them a 12 hour turn around to North Dakota if the flight can even make it in time. But after that they have about 18 hours to get back home

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The AAA SL2 race is heating up! Turkey Mountain is in the lead for now, but Khatukay is strong and you can never count out the TIME! Thebes is pretty solid since Wolf hired a bunch of former WBL players to play on the theme, including Istanbul THEBES LEGEND HSUANG-TSUNG ZHANG!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah, I'm worried about calling Fonkert up. Don't wanna dick up the Squirrel Kings title shot when their #WINDOW is wide open. Good thing AVERAGE DAN dropped back down to lead them again.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We should name the divisions in the offseason, we can do a poll or something. Either use HOGers or just do whatever

Lloyd Carr

Already moved up a spot in the standings in the South since this post.

1RfSb0D.gif

Vince-McMahon-Walks-Backwards-Away-From-The-Scene-On-WWE.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I've identified 3 players I'd be okay with in the upcoming draft and ToGo can't leave no matter what so I can't power tank unfortunately

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was super excited for WELCOME BACK TO THE BIG LEAGUES, WESLEY FONKERT WEEK.

Then he hit .174 :(

Next week he gonna die for another year

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Turns out McBride was done when I was trying to sell him, 21st in career WAR through 10 seasons RIP POUR SOME WEED OUCHUR DUGOUTS

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Togo wins in longevity I suppose. McBride the better peak doe. Both first ballot goats

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Agreed, unless he hits at least five more 6 WAR seasons he'll spend his retirement asking why he had to sprain his ankle.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
To me all time Wars won leader + other stats at 3b is enough to me. Still time to pass Juarez in the counting stats too

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

Been a while since the Bulls had back to back months like May/June. Id like to be excited, but i know we've faced alot of teams with sub .500 records in those two months. Looking at my remaining schedule, September looks to be a bloodbath....facing the Riggers 3 times, False Bay for a 4 game series, Las Vegas and Halifax for 3 game sets. Oh well, atleast it'll have the team in playoff mode.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Been a while since the Bulls had back to back months like May/June. Id like to be excited, but i know we've faced alot of teams with sub .500 records in those two months. Looking at my remaining schedule, September looks to be a bloodbath....facing the Riggers 3 times, False Bay for a 4 game series, Las Vegas and Halifax for 3 game sets. Oh well, atleast it'll have the team in playoff mode.

DrudgeSiren.gif

@Mr. Radpants BLOODBATH reference

DrudgeSiren.gif