• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 Baseball Winter Meetings in False Bay

NML

Still wanting to add some relievers.

Still selling Keifer 'Dr J' Schmitt if you need starting pitching

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
anyone want Fred Carrier? Probably not due to his contract, but there's no such thing as a bad contract

Lloyd Carr

Today could be the last day any Buffalo 'Murricans are on the trade market for the season. Come sim time tonight, Buffalo could be in full-on isolationist mode, so if you want to make a trade, you've gotta act quick.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Today could be the last day any Buffalo 'Murricans are on the trade market for the season. Come sim time tonight, Buffalo could be in full-on isolationist mode, so if you want to make a trade, you've gotta act quick.

I'm isolationist until the new year. Want the long sim for dev updates and still mourning my loss.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I didn't think you could send future cash?

If I'm back, I'm back to deleting non trade posts in the finalized trade thread too.

If that's a rule then we'll just part out the trade and post the yearly sections each offseason

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If I'm back, I'm back to deleting non trade posts in the finalized trade thread too.

If that's a rule then we'll just part out the trade and post the yearly sections each offseason

Sorry, I thought I responded here. Anyway, I thought future money wasn't allowed. Doesn't matter - WE MUST TRADE!

NML

I can take salary dumps for picks/prospects. I think I have about $30m in room that I probably won't use.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Jesus, I'm responding to each thread thinking I'm responding in the other.

I need a good young MiF better than Dalton on my team. I also need an OF, any kind.

If the OF is great and young Carrier could be included in that too I guess. Again, he wouldn't be the only piece.

I can't get a good SP with my current group I don't think, so if you want to talk picks or something we can.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I have a lot of MIF. Too bad you haven't been active. We always work something out

TonyGin&Juice

Come on people. Still got some "Fleece me like a $2 whore" specials demanding a trade from South Beach. Get in on these while they're HOAG worth:
I also have 1-9 (Amsterdam), 2-2, and 2-10 (Istanbul) that I'm looking to move in the right deal.

TonyGin&Juice

Just so I don't get any "I didn't know" messages:

For the right price I'm willing to move Blanks. It's going to have to be something to knock my dick into the dirt though.

TonyGin&Juice

Tony gonzalez, David Lopez and a 2nd

giphy.gif

A 2nd rounder, a guy in his contract year, and a guy you were trying to salary dump?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
People need to learn what a salary dump is. Dont worry, ima learn ya.

When i have a negative war player making 15m a year, that's a salary dump.
Like Miguel Chavez?

I stacked my team with those rentals last year. It was a different and fun way to build, but didn't work out.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Like Miguel Chavez?

I stacked my team with those rentals last year. It was a different and fun way to build, but didn't work out.

Why did he do so awful? His ratings are great, I'd take him if I didn't pay millions to move up 4 spots and have an average pitcher making 11m that you gave me

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Why did he do so awful? His ratings are great, I'd take him if I didn't pay millions to move up 4 spots and have an average pitcher making 11m that you gave me
He is wrecked. Hopefully he rebounds this year. If not, oh well.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
With OU back we have too many GOAT teams in the NL. Some of you guys need to blow it up your squads and wear a tank top for a couple years.