• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2054 WBL Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Gonna have to force quit. Of course this stupid JV game had to be tied in extra innings.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This is why I don't watch live sims. My savior all season comes in with a 2 run lead, loads the bases and gives up a grand slam HR. WOOF WOOF WOOF

That should end the series, honestly.

Lloyd Carr

Will I get another chance to cut guys who I don't want on my 40-man next season? I assume I still can do it at the arb. signing sim?

jdlikewhoa

We need Travis to win this if we hope to finish this up today. C'mon Riggers

tumblr_n7cj0oJYjk1r6f9y3o2_250.gif

Rally-Cap-IMG-1.gif

tumblr_nof3xo91YS1qgsza6o3_500.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Good Series, @ZackMills. The pivotal moment when the riggers collapsed was in the 8th inning of Game 4 when it was looking like we were going to tie the series and had a 2 run lead. FARIQ THE FREAK AMIR hit a Grand Slam and that pretty much just crushed the rigger spirit.

Dublin and SF in the finals, HAVE NOT PARTY!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Broncos won the Super Bowl and Danny Torrance survived the hedge maze. Can't have everything go my way!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Dublin feels like they are going to win it all and I've been telling @Orlando that all season. They just have that look about them. On the flip side, if SF wins back-to-back titles they will join OU/Orlando as the only multiple ship winners, which is amazing given their sordid history as a franchise @Reel. I love both potential storylines.

Either way, @ZackMills is moneyballing the league with his pitching setup right now. I expect to see lots of copycats

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm exported with a question.

Can I put injured Jones as the starter with Menano as his backup? Will CPU start Menano while he's injured but then switch to Jones once he's better?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I wouldn't risk it. I can throw Jones in when he is healthy if you aren't around to do so.

Lloyd Carr

Zwagger was DTD and I kept him in the starting spot and he started every game. He was at like -15% performance with the injury.

Not sure how a regular injury works.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Zwagger was DTD and I kept him in the starting spot and he started every game. He was at like -15% performance with the injury.

Not sure how a regular injury works.
DTD just means there is a performance modifier. They won't start with an injury, but he runs the risk of the AI retooling his lineup.

Gooksta

I'm exported with a question.

Can I put injured Jones as the starter with Menano as his backup? Will CPU start Menano while he's injured but then switch to Jones once he's better?
Been watching playoffs this morning.. bcuz,,why not, work sucks.. but if you bench the pitcher for x many of days to cover his start and have menano listed as a spot starter, the spot starter should start in his place.... if that helps any

As long as the spot starter is rested..