• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2054 WBL Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I feel like SF is fortunate to only have allowed 2 runs, since Dublin has had them in some bad looking spots in all 3 innings.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I also think the live sims really make you more aware of missed opportunities than looking at the stats after the fact, lol. San Fran making the most of their opportunities this game doe.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I hate when my team is down by like 8 or 10 and scores a few consolation runs. WHY CANT YOU SAVE THOSE RUNS FOR TIMELY SITUATIONS, TROGGERS

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Boss stormed into my office looking for answers about an email and the live sim up on my 2nd monitor, not responding as I try to minimize :laughing:

Wolfman21

Boss stormed into my office looking for answers about an email and the live sim up on my 2nd monitor, not responding as I try to minimize :laughing:

when my supervisors would come in while i was lookin at something i shouldnt have been, the computer would always freeze up just long enough for them to see what i was looking at

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Just me and osick talking for 2 and a half hours per game, pitch by pitch?

Well that would work too, but I was thinking if the game itself had play by play like all the other major sports titles. I know the scripted HOT TAKES would get old after a while, but it would still be fun to listen to.