• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2054 WBL Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

billbored.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@ZackMills did you see who the series MVP was?

"Mack Bonhomme was chosen the series' Most Valuable Player. The Tanners first baseman batted .381, drove in 2 runs and scored 4 runs in the series."

What a redemption story for the young man who spent the majority of 2053 in AAA

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I about shit my pants when he stole 2nd in the 4th inning and then the next batter knocked him and the guy on 3rd home with a single, lol. In my head he was a slow fucker, but he's actually got good baserunning stats.

Then he started off the GRAND SLAM rally with a double. The sim was moving a little fast, but after that Mr. Manager decided to either intentionally walk the next TWO batters or Massey was just pitching horrible and walked both? Either way the fucking bases ended up loaded and FREAK came in and did his part.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Yeah, he's one of those "plays the field in clown shoes, but in cleats on the bases can run" guys that irritate me.

Glad to see Ammar get a big hit. No one signed him last off-season and he was still around after the ASG.