• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2051 WBL Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
No need to apologize good sir.

I'm going to have to DFA the guys I PM'd you about

Wolfman21

Every time you complain, I put the sim slower.

Actually, haven't once complained yet. Just gave my opinion so that you're not up til 2 AM EST live simming or simming the rest of the week normally. Pretty sure in my first post i said i didn't give a flip because i'm up all night anyways. Put the shit at real time for all i care.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My peoples are being oppressed, we deserve to play on opening day too. I'll blog about it angrily if it keeps up like this

Wolfman21

what happened? First two and 17/18's games took about 30 seconds. Bottom of the 9th took 2 minutes of the other game and now theres a game thats just been sitting there, waiting

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Does your brother?

I don't enjoy playing the game anymore.

Just against cheating, and quitting is against the rules.

OU said if you quit he quits, so yes I am against the league imploding into a quantum singularity and turning the Spacetopia shtick into an actual league. Er, I mean of course it's a real idea...

jdlikewhoa

2 months as assistant commish has already burnt Osi out? What goes on in these closed door commissioner meetings