• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2051 WBL Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
You get no sympathy. You've had some good teams who have just started slow, but after a month you blow it up and trade all your goats to the same three teams you're complaining about.

Yes he traded away everyone after he went to the WS (or maybe the year after). Anyways Yankee had a gr8 team and just punted it away because they won 100 games not 120. Lisbon just made the playoffs. JV is a crap shoot.

I do think w should switch something up. I vote new divisions. I'm bored with this division.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Schauwn we are the only series going to game 5. Right now you have Rat going who is coming off injury. File is up so you can make changes if you want Lenny to go in game 5 instead.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yes he traded away everyone after he went to the WS (or maybe the year after). Anyways Yankee had a gr8 team and just punted it away because they won 100 games not 120. Lisbon just made the playoffs. JV is a crap shoot.

I do think w should switch something up. I vote new divisions. I'm bored with this division.

You sound scared.

doh

No. I'm bored.

How about contraction? If we have two owners leave, let's just release all their guys or have an dispersal draft.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah. Both Cairo and Lisbon will be around $110m. Lisbon will more likely get a bigger bump for 2053.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think I need to make a Face-Heel turn with wolfman going soft and jd going full retard again in the forums, someone's gotta balance the guy out. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up but I'm sure I just need to @someone each day telling them how bad their team is and we'll be good to go.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
well you have to get good again to be an effective heel. I was really hoping to take on that role with my DECADES OF DOMINANCE but the riggers picked a bad season to let me down, lol. Once I get done raiding the Key West cupboards, I should be really set! @Gooksta players are all mine.

jdlikewhoa

I think I need to make a Face-Heel turn with wolfman going soft and jd going full retard again in the forums, someone's gotta balance the guy out. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up but I'm sure I just need to @someone each day telling them how bad their team is and we'll be good to go.
555322240.gif

Lloyd Carr

I probably wont be able to export til tomorrow morning. If you sim tonight (seems unlikely) let me know and Ill just have you make sure my game 1 and 2 SP are right.

@Orlando

doh

I'm ready

Can you let me know if we aren't simming tonight @Orlando ... it would change some of my stuff since I won't be around tomorrow.

Last edited:

Schauwn

Wow, I'm shocked.

After the @doh power rankings had me finishing near the bottom, I just didn't expect anything this season.

@Orlando, I'm really surprised we were able to beat you. I know our regular season record is above .500 against you, but I thought with the lack of experience, it would take until next year to get past the first round.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Wow, I'm shocked.

After the @doh power rankings had me finishing near the bottom, I just didn't expect anything this season.

@Orlando, I'm really surprised we were able to beat you. I know our regular season record is above .500 against you, but I thought with the lack of experience, it would take until next year to get past the first round.
You were 12-5 against us on the year. You had our number.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Wow, I'm shocked.

I had you taking the big step up (to 5th place) this year! I didn't anticipate Moscow's mini slump. Seriously though, I kept looking at ur team last year and saying to myself "How are they not winning more?"

Schauwn

What time are you planning on simming @Orlando?

If everyone else is ready I can PM you a couple of changes to make before the next series, if we're waiting til tonight, I can make the changes when I get home, but it could be late as I have dinner plans.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
What time are you planning on simming @Orlando?

If everyone else is ready I can PM you a couple of changes to make before the next series, if we're waiting til tonight, I can make the changes when I get home, but it could be late as I have dinner plans.
What time is late?

Schauwn

9ish, best time zone.

I realize I sound old-as-crap saying 9p might be "late". I was more emphasizing that if everyone else wanted to sim today, during the day, I could let you know what changes to make and I would be good to go.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Well I think that's 7 my time, so you are good. Set up for 4 games if you can or just be around. We will get through two games tonight for sure.