• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048 WBL Season Thread (FREE AGENCY IS NOT OPEN YET)

Wolfman21

Lost the no no in the 8th. This has been insanely unexpected but I was in this exact situation against false bay and should have lost that series

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Seguin vs campbell...lol. we could prolly skip game 4 and just play game 5
I dunno man. Any turd you throw out there could beat me right now. Even if I score a couple runs, it won't matter. You'll probably put 9 up on Campbell.

Wolfman21

@OU11, i'm at work all day today. If there is anyway you could post in advance of the time you plan on simming so i can plan on being able to view it, I would appreciate it.

Wolfman21

If I had to describe me on this message board...it would be done with this gif:

giphy.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11, i'm at work all day today. If there is anyway you could post in advance of the time you plan on simming so i can plan on being able to view it, I would appreciate it.

Let me know if you can view in 30 minutes. I'll text orlando, but I'm pretty open all day

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Try to make your videos shorter than two hours. Travis and reels videos should be like two minutes. "Ur teams are bad."

Wolfman21

Seguin is so bad...@yankee, you can have him back for a bucket of balls. if i don't finish this off this game, i'm gonna start worrying

Wolfman21

should have just had my bullpen start the game.......6 innings, 1 run.

Homicide going game 5 I believe...should be good to go.