• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2043 WBL Season Thread (TRADE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NIGHT)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That was a really encouraging series for Buffalo though, as the series went on they got more comfortable and went toe to toe with false bay

Lloyd Carr

I really thought you had me Lloyd. Damn good series your team played

I got a little excited when they started to rally, but the deficit was just too much to overcome.

But I'm happy with how the team came together after the all-wizard break. I'm hoping they can build on this going forward.

Lloyd Carr

Man, I don't know if I could do this year in and year out. It's tiring as hell going through all the ups and downs of a series.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Finishing tonight?

giants-player-left-hanging.gif

Lloyd Carr

I'm headed to bed now, but good luck to both of you. Still pulling for JD and the South. Gotta end the reign of terror.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Then this is where we will end tonight. We'll finish it up tomorrow, I think he gets off at 2 so I'll take the laptop to work and we can buzz through it and get arb going tomorrow night

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This series man... I'm going one more, Kasib can't go (82%) and there are no injuries so Na has to be the guy for game 4 anyway.