• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2043 WBL Season Thread (TRADE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY NIGHT)

Lloyd Carr

Another example of stupid OOTP AI.

In the 10th inning the AI pinch ran Reyes for Gilleland (which was an acceptable call), but then it looks like they put Goose in at 3B and moved Chekoev over to 2B. Why? Chekoev is my starting 3B, and Goose is my backup 2B. Why would you move Chekoev out of his regular slot, to the slot Goose is supposed to backup?

I don't understand this game.

Lloyd Carr

Ha, I can't justify trading anyone on the WBL squad. I'd consider moving Niklasson, but he's about the only guy I'd consider moving (and I don't want to do it, since I want him to retire a Murrican).

Lloyd Carr

I wish I could have one game against FB where things just went smoothly. Every inning there's something that happens where my heart sinks.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Ha, I can't justify trading anyone on the WBL squad. I'd consider moving Niklasson, but he's about the only guy I'd consider moving (and I don't want to do it, since I want him to retire a Murrican).
This disappoints me. I want him to retire at home.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Pancho working on that GOAT title... I'm rooting for the playoffs to end tonight.