• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 WBL Draft Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
I should have done more research into pitchers yesterday. Feels like a pitchers draft.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I don't normally like to draft relievers because they can be found pretty easily in FA, but I couldn't pass on him.

I think moving McHeshi to 3B is a no-brainer.
The issue with moving him to 3B is he is an elite CF/Sanchez loses a ton of value going from 3B to 1B. So it's really about are there more good hitting LF/RF vs. 1B in the end…

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I just think with the state of 3B and the state of OF he is much more valuable there.

doh

Call me a dick but I don't understand why people don't just set a list before they go to bed if they know they won't have time to pick today.

osick87

Community Liaison
I said "Steven, I make lists all the time" and he said "That's exactly what I'm looking for"

Wolfman21

Call me a dick but I don't understand why people don't just set a list before they go to bed if they know they won't have time to pick today.

lol, carry the torch my man, carry the torch

fear_her.jpg

doh

lol, carry the torch my man, carry the torch

fear_her.jpg

I've done it a ton of times… I understand when you're like 10 picks away but I was next in line going to bed last night and had another six more down the road so I put 5 on my list…

Gooksta

I've done it a ton of times… I understand when you're like 10 picks away but I was next in line going to bed last night and had another six more down the road so I put 5 on my list…
Why not six more?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I was hoping he'd fall to me. I was going to take him or Wright at 16 before I realized doh wouldn't let Rogers drop to me in the second. Doh ended up with Wright, who I liked, but he cant play the infield like Atil can. Feel good about our trade at this point. Cliff was a nice pick too.

osick87

Community Liaison
[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}28{/td}
{td}Gauchos(from Tulips){/td}
{td=right}CF Stan Younker{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}29{/td}
{td}Saints{/td}
{td=right}SP Doug Vance*{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}30{/td}
{td}All Whites{/td}
{td=right}@NML{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
@NML

Welcome Stan Younker

Wolfman21

So i'm not sure if I'm gonna be around once the trade between me and Osick gets posted. I've set up my autodraft to pick the player I want, but if it doesn't happen and @OU11 can select for me, I want Raul Medina.