• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 WBL Draft Thread

Wolfman21

Konstantine Getmanenko is nicknamed "Little Rat" on my squad. Hes also 6'8 230, so.....take it for what its worth

Lloyd Carr

I was trying to find someone who would give up their future 1st and who I thought might be on a downslide by then or still fighting for middle of the pack.

Lloyd Carr

There are still a couple guys I have interest in, so that 17th pick still keeps me relevant in the first this year.

Lloyd Carr

Had I had to keep the pick, that is who I would have taken. No use for him since I have so many OF prospects/current talent, but he was the best available.

Would have worked him in as a future DH/backup fielder.

Wolfman21

crickets.jpg

Wolfman21

good pick rad...i liked him alot. Was hoping everyone else was blind and he would aaron rodgers his way to my 2nd round pick.

I need to get home and look at what my scout says about these guys. This draft looks a bit deeper than last years draf when looking at OSA scouting on here. However last year's seemed to be a bit more top heavy.

Wolfman21

I just noticed that Amsterdam has 25% of the first 24 picks. You assholes allow him to continue to own this league :(