• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2039 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Zusef went down with an injury, so I'm probably sunk.

Team played more up to ability this season, but I just don't have the depth.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In the process right now. Cairo had a MR whose DFA time ran out so I put him at AAA for the time being.

Ditto with a Cairo SP and Key West 1B.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think I need a password, but I'm not sure if I personally make one or use one that previous commisoners have. Once I figure that out it'll be up.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I apologize. Hopefully I get the pw soon and that fixes it. If not then I have to be a connection wizard with port forwarding. Everything else seems to be working just the actual upload isn't.

jdlikewhoa

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah I didn't know where to put what. Got frustrated this morning so I'm going to go back to it when I upload tonight. League files are working though, right?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm going to upload it early in the morn while I watch soccer. I only saw 2 exports so I wanted to make sure we got 24 hours

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah, new file is up. It's the last day of the year, stopped a day early since there's a 3 way tie in the west/south. Going to end the season and do a playoff roster sim for tomorrow/tuesday and then OU should be back to start the playoffs after that iirc

Reactions: doh

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I had injuries galor early in the year and only a few late.

I think gooksta posted this in the old forum but I agree now I can be rational about it (and keeping in mind injuries completely screwed my season losing my ace, 5 OFs, best hitter, etc.): injuries are part of the game. It allows for variance. I actually agree. With our old league and the injury setting we had Oklahoma was winning it's division every year for the next ten if OU wanted to. It tests your depth.

I'm for keeping the injuries setting the same.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
A new file is up. There are two 'play in' games between Dublin-Berlin and Cairo-Sao Paolo for HFA in the wild card game. I'm going to go ahead and ask that you guys set your playoff rosters on this sim so we are still on track to start the playoffs tomorrow night. With just two guys in the wild card game I should be able to sim as needed if you guys are available until OU comes back, if we are not doing live sims.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Probably just me. I'm sure I'll have to reinstall. I wonder if we are on different versions?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
File be up. @Mr. Radpants and @fignuts are up to bat against the CPU. Let me know how many games you want me to sim at a time, I can sim you guys throughout the day if you give me the go ahead. I think OU is back tomorrow night so if you want to wait for the live sim then I'm cool with that as well.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
:laughing: Come back from 9 gb of the WC. Another hot streak to enter the playoffs. Lemme dl and I'll have it up within 15 min.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Available 8:30pm - 11:30pm real standard time tonight.

I have exported and could do so periodically throughout the day if Fignuts wants.

I have two away games at Berlin (2-2-1). For the Shampship shouldn't it be 1-4?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Will get an export in now. Just have an exam in an hour then I'm good. You guys want one or two games per sim?