• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2039 Season Thread

NML

Also, got $110 million in cap space after this season :laughing: Interested to see how we do this year. Will have the Orlando-debate of bringing everyone back for another run or going complete rebuild.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have a similar amount of cap available next year. If there's a good FA I'll blow it all on him like I did to 38 year old Al Walker

Gooksta

do you schedule your bench players to play at all? or do you just play your starters "till they get tired"?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
IT was a less than fucking week into the season for four guys to go down…. You're telling me they're not able to play in three games?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I had 5 starters out for Opening Day haha. I have no idea what happened the game went full blown retard for about 2 weeks

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
His GF's back was borken for two years and she finally found out just recently. She's like a Spartan warrioress or something

doh

Just signed four decent WBL FAs and got a OF back from injury… get ready for the uprising :trollface:

doh

I don't tank in this bitch.

Then again I've scored 85 runs… next lowest in NL is 110. I jsut need some hitting to come around and I'll be in the playoffs. I've basically added three new starters to the lineup plus got a guy off the DL so I feel like maybe I'll make up some ground. I've got my best hitter two weeks away too...