• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2039 Season Thread

Gooksta

looking through some stats last sim, I had noticed one of my guys should probably be starting. so I put him the lineup to see how he does as a starter....
torn labrum out 3 months. FML

NML

My file seemed fine, except like all the players were "Jim Unknown" and none of my lanks worked. Dates, scores, etc were all fine doe...

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm gonna sim tomorrow at noon. I need to mess with some stuff and won't have my computer so I'll have it up then

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Haha if you want to sim you can, you just need to make some offers on first and second round picks

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
My picks are all signed. One guy left was some late rounder who wants like $3M.

ill let you sim tomorrow, but I am curious if my sim was messed up for everyone or just a few people.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Just leach and fig it seems. I didn't mean you had to sign your picks, there are a few other teams who haven't

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Will finish the rest later. I just never released my round 7-15 guys from the past drafts and it piled up. Had like 9 catchers.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My team completely imploded after the Fazackerly trade. Ammar has done as well as I could have hoped but I had no idea he was propping up the whole lineup. Nearly everyone is hitting worse after letting him go.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
If anyone wants an ace for free I have a SP who is in his last year of his contract on waivers. 0.89 ERA in six starts this year.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Since Utopia has been having problems, just wanted to confirm that the sim will be going as planned regardless of the site being up or down. Unless someone has any emergency that they need me to cover for or something.