• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2039 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I think 7.5m plus 9m option is pretty fair for him. I'm trying to win now I don't like having a wasted year and IMO he can be a difference maker for me.

jdlikewhoa

I think 7.5m plus 9m option is pretty fair for him. I'm trying to win now I don't like having a wasted year and IMO he can be a difference maker for me.

Shouldve taken Brown off my hands. He can play some 1B

Gooksta

the trade I made for Bin Jameel is really working out well for me.. now in the lead for the wild card.. aww sooki sooki now

Gooksta

cant wait to add Fazackerly to my lineup.. he will add some needed pop to my lineup.

if and when I get Vajorov back.. should be a very very good lineup

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Likewise I can't wait to throw Ammar in mine. Hopefully Torres pans out haha

Gooksta

i looked to see why you were giving Fazackerly up. than saw Ammar. and was like "yeah, that makes sense"

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Pretty much anyone but Cotterell. Gomes, Paauwe, Abdul-Alim are solid players.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
- North better watch out when Barron comes back, have a good battle at the top with Dublin. Each week we trade off the #1 spot
- Would be nice if Abdul-Alim would get his shit together. He suck. Idk what his deal is.
- Enquist is fighting father time, I don't know how. I still want him out for next year though if anyone wants to make a push and has room.

Good news is I'm finally starting to get a feel for my team and who is in my system. I think Ammar was the ticket to get me interested in the team, and Gabel (C) will be coming in next year.

NML

I think, regardless of how I finish the year, I'm going to let all these guys walk and try and rebuild. I think that will peak my interest in this game again.

Hope you fools are ready to trade. And have some crazy expensive free agent pitchers.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I went through the 4-5 teams without active owners and combed through their international section to see if any guys needed to be brought up, looks like the top prospect list will get an overhaul in 2040. Lots of talent in there, pushed them up to the single A teams.

Going through my own made me think to do that, I have 3 guys who just showed up that are actually pretty good. I don't remember getting emails for them either. Got a pitcher rated at 60/60/60 who was just waiting to be called up, really glad the $3.4M I spend on international scouting is starting to pay off

Gooksta

well that sim fuarked up my season.. everything on all my teams got screwed up and now 6 games back in the WC

:turrible:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
What the hell happened with the file? The ML roster has 'Jim Unknown' or guys aged 40 and up. While the entire minors have been wiped for the organization.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Minors:
tE4GTyW.png

ML:
Ro8kVCb.png

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
My file looks nothing like that. Odd. Anyone else's look like that? If not I'd say reinstall and try again, or wait and see if its fixed tomorrow's sim.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Are they 18?
Some are. Some were good enough at 17 to hit in single a.

I had to leave my other 3 hitting prospects in international since they are 16 and nowhere near good enough.

Idk what happened with the file mine is fine

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm going to sim one day and see if that fixes everybody's file. I pulled the two exports that were available so if you made changes they'll be there

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Previous download was for in game June 5th. So... Wed or Thurs file?

And now the World file on dropbox gives me an error (could not load names file) when trying to load the league for first time. Have dl once in chrome, second in firefox.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Previous download was for in game June 5th. So... Wed or Thurs file?

And now the World file on dropbox gives me an error (could not load names file) when trying to load the league for first time. Have dl once in chrome, second in firefox.
You need to download the names file. I believe its In kella's thread but if it isn't I can give you the lank when I get home

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I included everything that's probably why. I think it was like 28 MB. Prob why generic logos are back.

When you do it, uncheck the "include new and changed images" in the league settings option on the commish screen.

BTW did you ever make urself a logo? If you did I didn't have it in my logo folder