• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
proposal: any completion short of 5 yards past LOS before 3rd down is down immediately, no YAC allowed

Russ would have to retire immediately. Some qb would throw 6 picks a game but who cares at least that's entertaining

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Bet it’s his Achilles. Happens when we get old. Looked like his shit got stretched and they already got him in a boot.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Bet it’s his Achilles. Happens when we get old. Looked like his shit got stretched and they already got him in a boot.
I'd be surprised if it's torn with how he walked off, definitely not ruptured. Unless he's Kobe but even Kobe could barely walk. Might have strained it though, the way his toe was planted and his heel forced down it put a lot of stress on it and his calf.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
is cook blind? there was a massive hole on the left

Wolfman21

honestly, after that shitty weekend of quarterbacking, Zach wilson is prolly a top half of the league QB right now

Wolfman21

how are you guys embedding twitter/x posts on here now? On every message board I try to post them on now, it only posts the link...

worst2first

I've got no love for Rodgers, but I hated to see that.

I agree about the Cowboys not being as dominant as the score suggests. Ferguson and Hendershot both had multiple drops. TE may be an issue as the season goes on.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The Jets tho... Loading the roster and bankrupting the future for a 40 year old with a below average O-Line.... WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG??? :nebraskaman:

Journos calling it unlucky...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
officially done for the season. LMAO

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Torn doe. Different than ruptured unless they just said torn because they think it’s the same. Then he Kobe now
My understanding after my recent bout with this issue is that torn = the tendon tears somewhere in the middle of the tendon. Ruptured = the tendon becomes detached from the bone. Not sure which is better or worse but seems like ruptured is easier to fix. That's what mine was and they drill into your bone and reattach the tendon with a metal button type thing.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
there's some dopes out there who probably put 50k on the Jets to win the owl