• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They’re reviewing a catch that’s either a 1st and 10 or a 2nd and inches in the 49ers-Steelers game in a game where the Steelers are down 20, there’s a minute and half left in the half, and they’re on their own 14
PICKETT finally made a not-BUM throw!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the ravens looked better when they had 4 tight ends running RPOs the whole game

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They’re reviewing a catch that’s either a 1st and 10 or a 2nd and inches in the 49ers-Steelers game in a game where the Steelers are down 20, there’s a minute and half left in the half, and they’re on their own 14

We should be able to live vote on this like American Idol. 15 seconds of public opinion determines whether or not this is reviewed.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
COMMIES gonna let AIRRAIDZONA win so they miss out on CALEB

SLIDER stonks up!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Burrow gets 275 million and retires on the spot i see

dcovsmokingburrowvt3.jpg

Wolfman21

Just looking through the box scores…holy shit the QB stats are even worse than i first imagined. Most of them averaging like 5.5 yds per play. Horrendous

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
it's obnoxious how bad the product is the first 1, 2 weeks. half the games are straight up cripple fights

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@GR8 2 B FL G8R when the colts were attempting a pointless backdoor cover to ruin my jags -6.5 LOCK I cast a hex on them and Richardson got destroyed and knocked out of the game the next play. sorry it had to be him

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
omg what a terrible PI call. The league wants russ to succeed so badly

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Neither Bears or the Illini are going to give me a reprieve from football despair this week huh...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this is the worst first weekend I can remember.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Waited all off season for the Bears to be better and it's the same fucking shit except we have less money!