• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
officially done for the season. LMAO

bluey-hooray.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
My understanding after my recent bout with this issue is that torn = the tendon tears somewhere in the middle of the tendon. Ruptured = the tendon becomes detached from the bone. Not sure which is better or worse but seems like ruptured is easier to fix. That's what mine was and they drill into your bone and reattach the tendon with a metal button type thing.
When I tore mine in half it was like frayed rope. They had to stitch it back together with some synthetic tendon then anchor it all down with screws to the bone. Was a long ass recovery. This is probably a career ender for Rogers at his age.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My understanding after my recent bout with this issue is that torn = the tendon tears somewhere in the middle of the tendon. Ruptured = the tendon becomes detached from the bone. Not sure which is better or worse but seems like ruptured is easier to fix. That's what mine was and they drill into your bone and reattach the tendon with a metal button type thing.
Might be the case, when I ruptured mine twice they said I did the worse of the two but I had Oklahoma doctors

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
played sports my entire lire until college, been lifting weights for 20 years, weighed 250+ more years than I haven't. No tears. No broken bones outside of my little toe. Eat like shit and drink too much.

blessed french-german genes

my blood is like 10w60 but who cares

Wolfman21

i never broke anything til i had kids. Stepped on one of my kids toys a few years back and broke my right big toe. Ran to get my crying baby a few months ago and cracked my left knee cap by hitting it on a tv stand.

Sports? No problems.

Kids? injured more than Mike Trout

Wolfman21

yup, older daughter had left a toy in the middle of my office, baby started crying in her room so i hopped up and tried to jump around the toy. Misjudged distance and speed and popped my knee right on the corner of the tv stand. Had 2 cuts on my skin and then the hairline kneecap fracture. Fun stuff

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
From the beginning I said the Astros were stupid to cheat in a way that was so easy to go back and verify later. If you're going to steal signals, use the runners like everyone else or find some other way. They deserve every bit of ridicule they get for it. So now whenever they do well, it will always be mocked and/or questioned. That's the price. Still looking forward to the playoffs and World Series, doe!