• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
so many teams committed to da run aka not scoring

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
every time the raiders throw it they get 6 yards so of course they keep calling I form runs up the middle

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The offense is so unwatchable most of the time. Imagine if the rules were actually balanced instead of so heavily weighted in favor of the offense. Can’t touch a WR, can’t touch a qb, tackles can line up in the backfield and false start every time lol. Still can barely score.

I guess the answer is git gud, scrubs

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The offense is so unwatchable most of the time. Imagine if the rules were actually balanced instead of so heavily weighted in favor of the offense. Can’t touch a WR, can’t touch a qb, tackles can line up in the backfield and false start every time lol. Still can barely score.

I guess the answer is git gud, scrubs

teams have also started cheating by having the guy in motion start moving forward just before the snap

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the dolphins and chargers actually have QB capable of throwing it downfield. huhohmygodwow.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what if passes less than 5 yards we just brought back to the previous spot unless you were inside the 20 or it was 4th down

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the raiders are so bad they are gonna let the broncos beat them with russ getting 3ypc

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean like half his yards came off of a screen pass and a broken coverage where he fumbled the snap lol. Definitely not gonna put too much stock into this one

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Hire a offensive minded head coach - offense sucks but defense is good.

Hire a defensive minded head coach - team just suck

Sell the fucking team already!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
now THAT is a helmet to helmet hit. Yikes

GR8 2 B FL G8R

@CJ_24

Review of edibles uniform matchup:
Powder Blue Chargers vs Dolphins 2023 unis

If not top 5 of all time of ALL TIME, do 70s powder blue Chargers vs 80s Phins with Laces Out Dan smiley TGI Fridays mudslide commercial dolphin not mean mechanix archon dolphin of the current dystopia sim

coogrfan

anyone actually NOT hoping the Cowboys are a wet fart tonight?
randy-marsh-south-park.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the giants are impossibly bad. did they not have a pre season?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah, I don't think this was as much of an acquittal of the Cowboys as the national TV broadcast made it. The defense looked great but the game was over at half because the Giants couldn't stop tripping over their own dicks.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rodgers breaks the tackle box, throws it past the line, with 2 receivers in the area, and the Bills sideline is calling for grounding

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
these new jersey teams looking great

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
we are less than 10 years away from seeing the nfl not allow more than 10 defenders on the field on 1st and 2nd down.

75% of the league can't do fuck all on offense week to week