• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Teams taking a gamble on QB's only familiar with one offensive system clearing waivers I guess?

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
There’s a shitload of teams that are riding with QBs worse than Zappe right now. Kinda wish the Panthers would pick him up for QB2.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

#Louisiana WR Michael Jefferson, whose draft dreams were ruined after he was injured in a tragic car crash in April, is now able to fly

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

#Louisiana WR Michael Jefferson, whose draft dreams were ruined after he was injured in a tragic car crash in April, is now able to fly

GR8 2 B FL G8R

HARD NOSE Dan Campbell is about to teach Mahomes to stay in the pocket. No more roll out and chuck cheese with Chauncey Gardner Johnson coming on a nickel blitz from one side and AIDAN CAYDEN BRAYDEN Hutchinson containing the other side.

Brick

HARD NOSE Dan Campbell is about to teach Mahomes to stay in the pocket. No more roll out and chuck cheese with Chauncey Gardner Johnson coming on a nickel blitz from one side and AIDAN CAYDEN BRAYDEN Hutchinson containing the other side.
saints fans false believers in HARD NOSE d now eh. gonna be a sad few szns until they fire dat bum

Wolfman21

jesus christ....how many people does NBC need to cover this game? Literally 8 different people on the field that gave their "thoughts" on the game. Just let the guys in the booth do a 5 minute lead in and do the damn kickoff

CJ_24

GOFF still sucks when he's not facing a Joe NO D Barry corched defense. I, for one, am shocked

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lions still trotting anal zone out there? this is already over

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
at least they got Cominsky. such a random ass player but he's so good

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
witaf was that call and how did it not backfire

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"like one of those trucks that goes zoom zoom"

collinsworth is cracking

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
did they really just not call BOTH tackles getting a jump start on the snap?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
maybe that one was but both these Qbs look like shit throwing it in general

perhaps they should at least do a few series in the pre season?