• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Clifford is a better NFL qb too. What's going on

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Silverdome did that too. As a YOUTH that was the best part.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Clifford is a better NFL qb too. What's going on

James Franklin let that dude play seriously injured is whay happened. Look at the game vs Illinois that went to 9OT's. Dude didn't look right at all that game.

bruin

If you would have told me two years ago DTR would be backup QB in the NFL I would’ve told you to pass that bong playyyaa.

Unreal strides. Good for him.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If you would have told me two years ago DTR would be backup QB in the NFL I would’ve told you to pass that bong playyyaa.

Unreal strides. Good for him.
Will probably be the starter if Watson looks like he did last year.

DTR DTR DTR DTR

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

bruin

End of an ERA, BROS @bruin @bruin228

Myles THA GAWD.

Honestly believe he would’ve been a Heisman finalist as a RB. But he was a special LB. Locked up Marquise Lee where he told Mora he’s got Lee all game.

Typical MORA Fashion one year the Bruins were down to only walk-on RB’s so he started MYLES at RB only we fucked up a big chance to the win the conference when BOOM BOOM BOOM ASU put it on the Bruins at the RB. HUNDLEY brought us back but it was too late. Typical Bruins CHOKE job under Mora.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
M'boss gave me his club tickets for the game Saturday afternoon. Today's m'25th wedding anniversary, so it was nice to go. We didn't get into it too much, because like the points on Whose Line, none of this matters. We did like seeing BYU's RB from last year play a good amount for the Phins in the 2nd half. I wasn't too high on Stroud in the NFL, but there were 3 very nice passes on the 2nd drive. That got me a little excited to think he might work out.

368183519_7234902796523019_5821477470703177832_n.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lol I'm guessing it was 66 in a 25

bruin

This Chris Jones stuff is getting a little concerning. Trading away Tyreek Hill was one thing, but you have to pay your best defensive player. Kansas City doesn’t win it all last year without him.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This Chris Jones stuff is getting a little concerning. Trading away Tyreek Hill was one thing, but you have to pay your best defensive player. Kansas City doesn’t win it all last year without him.
They still have Karlaftis and maybe they believe in Felix's potential so they are banking on still getting edge pressure even without Chris Jones. Big gamble but I'm all for watching more 100 combined point shootouts if Chris Jones leaves

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
new jameis is so boring. Where's the guy that tried to go deep every play?