• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 7 Thread - Sweet Jane

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
freeman got Lego man spray on hair

Mame YO

slings rocks
nix played like dogshit lol

poor BUCKY
He completed 75% of his passes for 337 yards and 2 TDs. Don’t.

This loss is a product of high variance plays that didn’t go Oregon’s way. They left 6 points on the field lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
d69ce-16292210572774-800.jpg

Brick

He completed 75% of his passes for 337 yards and 2 TDs. Don’t.

This loss is a product of high variance plays that didn’t go Oregon’s way. They left 6 points on the field lol.
he was awful on 3rd and 4th down because he cant handle pressure despite starting moar games than litrully every fbs qb in histry.

CHECK DOWN BO

Mame YO

slings rocks
he was awful on 3rd and 4th down because he cant handle pressure despite starting moar games than litrully every fbs qb in histry.

CHECK DOWN BO

To me it looked like those 4th down plays were pretty much blown up. None of them really looked viable to me to me. I’ve been drinking so I can’t speak to every 3rd down play. I wanted the FGs doe.

The game was close enough that if Oregon can win the CCG as a 1 loss team, they probably still make the playoff.

UW’s receivers and Penix are insanely good.

Brick

srs though i wonder if nix is permanently fucked and cant run anymore. he is barely a threat and slides every time.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I wanted to see him run this game and he did a couple of times but, yeah, he needed to do it more.

Dilly used the QB run as a constraint play last year. Willy uses the perimeter pass mostly. Idk if it’s because of his injury last year or if it’s a change in philosophy.

Brick

been off twatter for a couple weeks gotta break out the lube and gummies after kids to go bed tonight. PREHM

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
weirdly nothing gives me more small jolts of joy than people on the sidelines not paying attention getting destroyed by someone getting pushed out of bounds

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Did they suddenly lose faith in Williams? They're calling plays to not only make him look basic af, but make him take a bunch of extra hits.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Caleb Williams looks like ass which means th Bears will definitely replace Fields with him.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Did they suddenly lose faith in Williams? They're calling plays to not only make him look basic af, but make him take a bunch of extra hits.

Not sure - but it does seem like the play calling this year has been far more conservative and not taking advantage of his skills. The O-line was supposed to be better than last year, and Lloyd is better than Dye was last year, but I think defenses have successfully schemed against Riley and he can't keep up.

And then their defense is still shitty. When they struggled against the Arizona schools, I knew this team was not a playoff team. Oregon and Washington will push their shit in, and Utah will remind them again what HARD NOSED looks like. Juicy will get their sweet, sweet revenge this year for all of DTR's tears. @bruin