• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 5 Thread - Nutshell

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There is not one piece of this offense that doesn't look like complete shit. OL can't block, QB can't throw, wideouts cant get open/catch the ball, running backs miss wide open holes and run straight into defenders instead............jesus
I've heard too much about PWNSTRONG to believe this

Wolfman21

I've heard too much about PWNSTRONG to believe this

Ill give him one thing, hes tough as shit. Thats really about it though. He sucks. I have no idea how he and Anae put up the season they did in Virginia in 2021....i know this offense is pretty shallow on actual, legitimate talent....but you would think a guy that put up 4500+ yds passing and 30+ TDs would atleast look passable. This dude looks terrible

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ill give him one thing, hes tough as shit. Thats really about it though. He sucks. I have no idea how he and Anae put up the season they did in Virginia in 2021....i know this offense is pretty shallow on actual, legitimate talent....but you would think a guy that put up 4500+ yds passing and 30+ TDs would atleast look passable. This dude looks terrible

HARD NOSED

Wolfman21

What the fuck was that lol

8e983992-bec2-4866-ba59-056571368aeb_text.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
QB's that can push the ball down the field so valuable in cfb unless you call coward screens every fucking down.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I guess I have to rute for the Utes for the rest of the season. So it looks like the Gata got beat by a good team? Or does any of that shit still matter?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That one failed conversion means Whittingham is punting from the 38 on 4th and 3 in the fourth quarter

Wolfman21

targeting my hairy ass...lol. Football is so shit now. I feel for the kids that have to watch this shit and didnt get to watch actual football

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Spencer Davis fapping more to CLOCK CONTROL on the drive than the actual yards gained lol

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Princeton takes the lead after a 20 play, 10+ minutr drive, converted on 4th down 3 times if the review stands.

Edit: call stands, 10-7 Princeton 2 mins left.