• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Michigan State looks ready to just go back home. Woof. Time to switch to the CYCLONES

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lmao UMASS QB has a wide open guy on 4th and goal and instead throws the ball all the way across the field with like 4s or air time and it somehow was a touchdown.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Baffling that Sparty is playing 10 yards off with outside leverage against OSU. Half the stadium could have completed that TD pass.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just embarrassing for Sparty. Wtf.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I’m ready for CLOWNZANO and the other associated retards to lose their minds when OSU jumps Oregon because OSU beat a top 10 team by 50 while CRISTOBUM slips by some mediocre Pac-12 team

50? I'll take the over on 70 at this point

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
drRoIsp.jpg

ROGER THAT BOSS @Brick

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Caleb Williams can’t read a defense to save his life.

So naturally he’ll throw for 8 TDs next week! This is what you live for as a state fan!

Freshman problems. Riley isn't helping him out any by getting the run game going first.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
The most obnoxious part of playing Oklahoma is how much holding goes uncalled. Poor Iowa state defender trying to contain Williams is literally being yanked from the caller and goes uncalled. Touchdown OU, lol.