• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

bruin

Don’t like the fact Oregon will be playing Utah twice in 3 weeks. Feels like they will drop one of those.

CJ_24

Miami fans are rooting for him to lose so we can get him. Makes tons of sense, let’s root for him to be a BUM and then our coach
I don't understand thinking that Cristo will come to Miami. Given the administration's track record, what are the odds they are willing/able to offer him anything that Oregon already has more of (e.g., money, facilities, resources)
I think the fans think that dumping Blake will turn the U around. I don't see it. I think the administration's anti-all-in-on sports culture runs much deeper than the AD. The administration has seemingly always been like that.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't understand thinking that Cristo will come to Miami. Given the administration's track record, what are the odds they are willing/able to offer him anything that Oregon already has more of (e.g., money, facilities, resources)
I think the fans think that dumping Blake will turn the U around. I don't see it. I think the administration's anti-all-in-on sports culture runs much deeper than the AD. The administration has seemingly always been like that.

I think Mario would be crazy to leave Oregon. They have facilities, money, brand, and commitment. It does seem like so many of their fans are @Brick and hate him for some reason, though.

I don't think I agree with the second paragraph. It seems like Frenk and the BOT, both sources of problems, have woken up. It didn't take them long to jettison FLAKE. Wondering whether they stay invested after they put a Band-Aid on the department is valid, though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Their fans are lunatics about him. They act like he's the greatest corch of all time because CROOTIN SHOES and act like he's better than CHIP even though he hasn't won at the same level despite being in a shittier conference

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Finally a punter just takes off running when the other team all turn around to set up the return! Lmao ran for 20 yards before anybody touched him

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
55yd fg for Buffalo in swirling winds! MACtion babby

digs

sun of nothing
I'm adopting a MAC team for next year. Suggestions? Initial reaction was NIU, but my mom went to SIU so I feel thats in bad form!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
MACtion got it all including surprisingly competent refs