• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

Wolfman21

as for Oregon....

200.gif

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

And just days after suffering their worst loss as a top-5 basketball team to unranked BYU.

That said, I am cheering so hard for the Ducks to now kill the Utes in the PAC-12 Shampionship game (since BYU won't be invited to play on the technicality that they aren't members despite owning the conference). I want BYU to somehow play in the Rose Bowl before Utah does.

Bdub

And just days after suffering their worst loss as a top-5 basketball team to unranked BYU.

That said, I am cheering so hard for the Ducks to now kill the Utes in the PAC-12 Shampionship game (since BYU won't be invited to play on the technicality that they aren't members despite owning the conference). I want BYU to somehow play in the Rose Bowl before Utah does.
Boy you are getting mighty cocky. I will say BYU would fit right into the PAC. Win some conference games and then lose to Boise and ruin your season.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Boy you are getting mighty cocky. I will say BYU would fit right into the PAC. Win some conference games and then lose to Boise and ruin your season.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Not cocky. I never said it had to happen this season. Just in general. When Utah went to the PAC and BYU went Indy, it was just a thought I had that, as a fan of the rival, I thought would be funny, to me. If Utah beats Oregon in the rematch, then they've earned the right to play in the Rose Bowl this season by actually playing well against nearly everyone else in the conference. I'll respect that. I can want things, doe. It's merely a want. IMO, BYU is close to deserving a NY6 bowl this year. But they shouldn't have lost to Boise and screwed it all up. They did, so unless things play out oddly, they don't deserve it this year.