• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Miami OH is an ORIGINAL PUBLIC IVY

DQNmaBNUMAAI6Y7.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I would say it couldn't get any worse, but IIRC Ohio actually has a semi not idiotic governor for now. Oklahoma on the other hand...

Skeeter

Uber felon
I would say it couldn't get any worse, but IIRC Ohio actually has a semi not idiotic governor for now. Oklahoma on the other hand...
He did well with covid but otherwise he's an ultra conservative fuckwad. He's not a trump humper so he's disliked by both sides

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I want to say we have a chance vs Iowa but I also thought we had a chance against Wisconsin.

bruin

BRUINDAD called the play by play guy for Houston-Memphis a PENCIL NECK GEEK

Let out a cackle at this so hard that I got Tears in my eyes as that’s Benetti. He has cerebral palsy
Paired with WARE.
One time WALTON asked him if he had ever played Tennis at the famous courts at STANFORD.

BruinDAD BRUINDAD BRUINDAD BRUINDAD

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what in all fucks is this Southern MIss offense?

Brick

i have a take. SDSU is the least FUN consistently successful mid-major ever. have they ever scored a touchdown on offense. HOKE and ROCKY will do that to you.

Brick

i have a take. SDSU is the least FUN consistently successful mid-major ever. have they ever scored a touchdown on offense. HOKE and ROCKY will do that to you.
to support this: they have a white WR #96 with the physique of a punter. they just got a pick 6 and it is 7-3.