• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

61hqmdAqGOL._UX342_.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Barves bullpen in the 8th

latest

C Hernandez-A Altherr-O Herrera go back to back to back.

Last time the Phils did this was 2008: Utley-Howard-Burrell.

Wolfman21

Howd i not see that trea turner hit for the cycle?

Favorite player ever for my alma mater plays for a division rival :crying:. Still root for him though...hes so dynamic

Wolfman21

I dont understand guys sliding over the bag trying to steal. Brandon phillips just got thrown out after he easily stole 2nd, but slid past the bag. I mean...the bags not fucking moving...slide to it...jesus

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We've gone almost 2 full days without a Barves update

Wolfman21

We've gone almost 2 full days without a Barves update

Woulda gone atleast 3 without your post...but i digress.

Braves beat the mets twice (thank thor and his "tired arm" in april) and move on to milwaukee where eric thames will take them deep no less than 3 times.

Wolfman21

I give dansby shit for his .130 batting average.. but about every game i watch he hits one right on the damn nose that just goes directly to a defender.

Wolfman21

Apparently the braves fox sports south channel was all set to do an interview with eric thames and the Brewers PR director told them no...lol

Wolfman21

Adam eaton out for year with torn acl....hate to see that...that offense had the potential to be really, really, really special with him, turner, harper, zimmerman, werth, etc

Wolfman21

So the sac bunt...should teams just start to move away from it? Seems that most pitchers these days have no clue what theyre doing when it comes to bunting.

Wolfman21

Freddie freeman with another bomb.

Dansby commits an error and the following batter hits a 3 run shot. Could look past that if he were hitting .300. 4 errors in 23 games while hittin .150 aint gone cut it