• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
giphy.gif

Wolfman21

Ima continue posting about MLB games in the MLB thread. You guys can make a Braves thread if you dont like it...that would be just fine.

And no...i dont like poker

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Well riddle me this Barves inning by inning update man, why do the evening games against the Barves start at 7:35 instead of 7:05 like normal east coast games?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
TBS was the original reason I think

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I see Ichiro is still pretending not to speak English. Man, that's some dedication.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Well riddle me this Barves inning by inning update man, why do the evening games against the Barves start at 7:35 instead of 7:05 like normal east coast games?

Why do the Blue Jays start at 1907? Are Canadiens in a different time zone?

Good to see the TWINs are finally done monkeying around with my main man Miguel Sano. Dude is going to be an MVP very soon.

Wolfman21

Eric thames for the brew crew is on a damn tear. Hitting .435 with 7 homers and 6 doubles.

I dont even know what an eric thames is

Wolfman21

ron washington even bought darnaud an undeserved 2nd chance :laughing:

thats what you get when chase darnaud is one of your key bench bats...:dunno:

Oh well, i can think of worse things than losing 3-1 to the cy young winner. Only being able to scratch 2 runs against mike foltynewicz should be more worrisome for Washington

TonyGin&Juice

Reds pitcher throws 9 pitch 3k 9th inning. May be the highlight of our season.

NASTY BOIZ.

You alright? Youve just been angry lately. Shoot me a message of you need to talk

Rads just mad that his boi Rizzo is looking like a dunce again. Being a FORESKINZ fan I thought you'd be familiar with the malaise of the DC sportsfan882 (them all being choking dogs and all). No reason to get excited about the season when you know how it ends. Just ask long time Caps fans.

Wolfman21

Freddie freeman is fuckin nuts right now

12 straight plate appearances reached base and another homer

Sadly, dansby swanson has been a black hole with a bat so most of the homers have been solo shots

TonyGin&Juice

Pretty sure Tito Francona was at the Sleep show. He certainly looks like he was hanging out with Johnny Blaze last night. That bases load balk might be the most interesting thing Trevor Bauer has done on the mound.

Wolfman21

That they did. Atleast they were competitive for the most part...sans teherans start where he was just all over the place.

Nats have owned them once they stopped trying to field a competitive team