• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Wolfman21

Well it's because the Barves are awful

more like the batters that they've put in the 2 hole are batting .127 and .183. Rest of the lineup has been pretty dang solid.

Kinda sad how you can be Dansby Swanson and have quite possibly the hottest hitter in baseball for the past 110 games and you can't do any better than .127 through the first 15 games of the season.

I slurped him enough last year, but hes gotten off to a rotten ass start

Wolfman21

You're the one that brought up SSS

im not sure what point you're trying to make though. You said he was terrible.......but the only time hes been terrible in his entire career has been the 15 games he has played to start this season...so...i dont know...thats why i figured you were just trolling.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
im not sure what point you're trying to make though. You said he was terrible.......but the only time hes been terrible in his entire career has been the 15 games he has played to start this season...so...i dont know...thats why i figured you were just trolling.
Terrible is trolling. My point is you are expecting too much based on a SSS last season.

Wolfman21

Terrible is trolling. My point is you are expecting too much based on a SSS last season.

expecting better than a .125/.152/.188 slash line is expecting too much?

i'm fine with him not putting up a slash line that leads to >.800 OPS like he had in ~40 games last season. Don't think i'm expecting to much to expect better than his line right now though

Wolfman21

Expecting him to be a key part of the offense.

Inciarte, Freeman, Kemp and to a lesser extent Markakis are the keys to the offense. Which is why they've still been scoring almost 5 rpg. But expecting better than what hes given is pretty called for, IMO

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Inciarte, Freeman, Kemp and to a lesser extent Markakis are the keys to the offense. Which is why they've still been scoring almost 5 rpg. But expecting better than what hes given is pretty called for, IMO
Well hitting second is pretty key :dunno:

NML

Didn't watch last night because of the C's, but I did see the replay of Machado's slide. Definitely came in over the bag. Petey is out tonight so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Sawks throw at Manny. Should be an intense game.

Wolfman21

Fuck man, braves have hit the ball right on the nose like 5 times tonight and its gone straight to a fielder. The one time dansby gets ahold of one into a gap and odubel makes a great catch