• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mame spotted
e00080573aebf8f5f120393c923f5080.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lobaton directly responsible for 8 LOB hahaha

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
They started just clearing out the store rooms or something, boxes of free stuff, people were freaking out. Got two Chia Bryces, some weird Nats Democratic Party Donkey figurines and some figurine of Jayson Werth and his great dane Magnus.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
They started just clearing out the store rooms or something, boxes of free stuff, people were freaking out. Got two Chia Bryces, some weird Nats Democratic Party Donkey figurines and some figurine of Jayson Werth and his great dane Magnus.

GET ME STUFF PLEASE!

TonyGin&Juice

Nice. My wife and I are slumming it in the cheap seats today since it's Rocket Raccoon giveaway day. Miguel Sano gonna make it rain on dem hoez today.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
M's pitching is in shambles. Felix (out another 3 weeks), Smyly (due back mid-June) and Paxton (will miss 2-3 starts) all on the DL. Follow this up with 2 relief pitchers were hurt last night within back-to-back batters. Jean Machi left after injuring pitching hand after coming in to start the 11th. Evan Marshall threw 2 pitches before crumpling to the ground and grabbing his hammy. Is there such a thing as beyond a worst-case scenario?

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

M's pitching is in shambles. Felix (out another 3 weeks), Smyly (due back mid-June) and Paxton (will miss 2-3 starts) all on the DL. Follow this up with 2 relief pitchers were hurt last night within back-to-back batters. Jean Machi left after injuring pitching hand after coming in to start the 11th. Evan Marshall threw 2 pitches before crumpling to the ground and grabbing his hammy. Is there such a thing as beyond a worst-case scenario?

giphy.gif

Has anyone in the rotation had an inning like this yet:

IMG_0374.JPG

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Scoring is great. Used to love doing it occasionally when I corched and none of the scorecard literate dads were there. Of course we used real scorebooks and not those program ones.

TonyGin&Juice

Scoring is great. Used to love doing it occasionally when I corched and none of the scorecard literate dads were there. Of course we used real scorebooks and not those program ones.

This is the Bob Carpenter "fan" version I got from him back in 2010. I have the broadcast version he gave me at home and it's huge.

Oh there was an asspounding today...

I thought the days of trotting out minor league invite BUMS was over with now that Terry Ryan was gone but that appears not to be the case. Tepesch should be on the next flight to DFA-ville, just horrible.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who is better, Carpenter/Knight or Jagler/Slowes? Nobody cares about FP so no debate necessary.

TonyGin&Juice

Who is better, Carpenter/Knight or Jagler/Slowes? Nobody cares about FP so no debate necessary.

Jagler/Slowes. I think Bob Carpenter personally but his PBP is kind of a bore. Ray Knight is a bad ass IRL but he's only good when the Nats are bad and he's ripping them to shreds. The best thing about MLB.tv is laying Jagler/Slowes over the teevee broadcast, I do the same thing with Uncle Teddy Leitner and the Padres.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Dave and Charlie also seem to swap PBP responsibilities which is unique if nothing else.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Google image search them if you want a real shock. Dave looks like Stephen Merchant.

TonyGin&Juice

I've met them a number of times up in the media level at Nats Park, insanely nice guys, especially Dave. Probably the biggest shock is just how teeny tiny Tim Kirkjian is IRL (he used to work on that floor all the time). You know he's going to be small and short but you don't expect him to be the size of a fourth grader.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The standings so far are also real weird. NL looks like the WBL's SL, just a couple good teams and everyone else is garbage. Cubs are better than their record, but it's basically them, Washington, LA, and maybe Colorado. No way Arizona and Cincy keep it up. AL has like 4 bad teams (OAK, TOR, KC, TEX) and only one of those is bad on paper, really. Texas would have like 4 more wins if it weren't for Dyson.

ebarws6

stAy
Rosenthal reporting Harvey just didn't show up at the stadium yesterday. Harvey claims he was having a migraine and there were communication issues, Mets see it differently.

Wolfman21

goin to the 14th inning....braves have had leadoff runner get on base and the winning run in scoring position with less than 2 outs of every extra inning