• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
the bears spent $18 million on a free agent quarterback and traded 3 draft picks for a quarterback, neither of which are as good as jay cutler.
also they never met him (trbusiky), never worked him out, and never talked to him to let him know they were drafting him

I used to think the Phil Emery years in Chicago were as bad as it could get for the Bears but the Ryan Pace years are already making them look like years of competence and it's only year two!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the bears spent $18 million on a free agent quarterback and traded 3 draft picks for a quarterback, neither of which are as good as jay cutler.
also they never met him (trbusiky), never worked him out, and never talked to him to let him know they were drafting him

An actual thing that is real

Trubisky threw to a receiver in his own end zone for a safety once

MSUFanatic

Glennon's contract really isn't an issue. Bears can walk away from him after this year with only have 4.5 mill of dead money against the cap. The bigger issue is getting played by full blown CTE John Lynch.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing

Did the Niners have these fuckers held hostage, threatening to take Trubisky if they don't trade up? Still isn't worth it but I'm trying to understand why you would move up one fucking spot just for this goober.

Still think the Chiefs deal might be worse. Trade away next year's first for Mahomes at 10? Desperation is a stinky cologne.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Did the Niners have these fuckers held hostage, threatening to take Trubisky if they don't trade up? Still isn't worth it but I'm trying to understand why you would move up one fucking spot just for this goober.

Still think the Chiefs deal might be worse. Trade away next year's first for Mahomes at 10? Desperation is a stinky cologne.
another team probably was in on it too. I don't think they traded up so the niners wouldn't take him, it's gotta be a bidding war.

Bucksin04

Thoughts on the Browns:

- Garrett was the no brainer pick at 1. I highly, highly doubt they were actually considering Trubisky there despite the reports otherwise which all seemed to come from other teams guessing.
- I think they had two plans after 1. Plan A was trade with Tennessee to move up to 5 and take Trubisky. Plan B was to stay at 12 and take Mahomes if he fell to them. Both these plans blew up when Chicago took Mitch 2 and KC jumped them for Mahomes.
- Sucks that they passed up the wealth of talent available at 12, mainly Malik Hooker, only to trade down and take Peppers at 25. Getting value like another first rounder is great, but at some point you have to take actual players.
- I know nothing about Njoku but people seemed to think he's an athletic freak so he sounds fun.
- They still don't have a QB. Maybe they take Kizer or Webb today, sign Kaepnernick, or trade for Teddy Bridgewater?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Thoughts on the Browns:

- Garrett was the no brainer pick at 1. I highly, highly doubt they were actually considering Trubisky there despite the reports otherwise which all seemed to come from other teams guessing.
- I think they had two plans after 1. Plan A was trade with Tennessee to move up to 5 and take Trubisky. Plan B was to stay at 12 and take Mahomes if he fell to them. Both these plans blew up when Chicago took Mitch 2 and KC jumped them for Mahomes.
- Sucks that they passed up the wealth of talent available at 12, mainly Malik Hooker, only to trade down and take Peppers at 25. Getting value like another first rounder is great, but at some point you have to take actual players.
- I know nothing about Njoku but people seemed to think he's an athletic freak so he sounds fun.
- They still don't have a QB. Maybe they take Kizer or Webb today, sign Kaepnernick, or trade for Teddy Bridgewater?

They should just stick with Kessler or Osweiler or sign Cutler to a one year deal for this year. QB class will be much better next year.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
aight, i'll say it

How is it that Watson didnt go in the top 5 when dude played in the NC game two years in a row, put up great numbers and even managed to win a title, was up for Heisman consideration 2x iirc, but a dude who only started 13 games in his career was the better pro prospect?

JAR201166

aight, i'll say it

How is it that Watson didnt go in the top 5 when dude played in the NC game two years in a row, put up great numbers and even managed to win a title, was up for Heisman consideration 2x iirc, but a dude who only started 13 games in his career was the better pro prospect?
Cause he's black

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Because the NFL is really fucking dumb.

I don't think this can be overstated enough. There's 3 things factoring in here, 1) Winning consistently is really hard 2) Talent evaluation is hard 3) Football people are just dumb

The 49ers made a guy with CTE their GM. The Redskins fired their guy who is really good at talent evaluation because by simply being good at his job he emasculated the team's president. They are just fucking morons.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don't think this can be overstated enough. There's 3 things factoring in here, 1) Winning consistently is really hard 2) Talent evaluation is hard 3) Football people are just dumb

The 49ers made a guy with CTE their GM. The Redskins fired their guy who is really good at talent evaluation because by simply being good at his job he emasculated the team's president. They are just fucking morons.

I mean, seriously. The Bears gave up 3 picks to move up one spot! For Mitch fucking Trubinsky! The Texans have no first or second round picks next year, because they used them to trade away @Brick and then get Watson. The Chiefs gave up a first round pick next year on a guy who's only redeeming strength is that he can throw it 100 yards ... although not necessarily to his team.

Then you have people like Foster, who's an insane talent, dropping because of a drug test that he didn't actually fail. The Jags drafting another injury prone RB with a top 4 pick. I mean the stupidity is ridiculous. When John Lynch has one of the best draft nights, it speaks volumes about the other GMs.

bruin

How could you forget this donk:

Cade.jpg

Easy there, Tony.

Bucksin04

"The 49ers made a guy with CTE their GM"...and he had the single best night of any GM in the NFL.

R2D2

Eagles suck. First they take some sack maniac in Derek Barnett, and now Sidney Jones. Wtf. Fire Howie.