• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

Would have liked the OT from Bama more, but whatevs, they needed a TE too.

meh...i'd much prefer a possible game breaking TE than an OT who will need to move to guard. You can find solid guards in rounds 3-5. I feel like Brandon Scherff is a good guard for the redskins.....but picking him at 6 ovr was...*shrugs*. Just don't think thats a primo position that needs to be picked that high. But i'm sitting at my computer in my 1300 sq ft starter home as a 30 year old.....so wtf do i know

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Conley might be fine in Oakland, but no way he survives more than two seasons in Vegas before throwing a girl off the top of Caesar's Palace or something

These guys need to learn to not get in any gang bangs/foursomes/sidepiece situations until after the draft and not without a notarized consent form.

Wolfman21

holy fuck......holy fuck holy fuck

nfl network just interviewed browns fans and the responses are fucking GOLDEN!

Random white browns fan:

"Out of respect for michigan, its a good pick, i think hes a good player"

Random black browns fan:

"We're happy. They did something with a pick. We're happy."

Random kid browns fan when asked why hes a browns fan:

"They make good draft picks so thats why i'm a browns fan.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SHOOT ME

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
holy fuck......holy fuck holy fuck

nfl network just interviewed browns fans and the responses are fucking GOLDEN!

Random white browns fan:

"Out of respect for michigan, its a good pick, i think hes a good player"

Random black browns fan:

"We're happy. They did something with a pick. We're happy."

Random kid browns fan when asked why hes a browns fan:

"They make good draft picks so thats why i'm a browns fan.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SHOOT ME

Someone post that Adele "Hello" video with sad Browns fans. The guy calling Johnny Eightball a "Drunken bum" was the best.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Clowns never cease to amuse me. Apparently their GM does his draft board from watching ESPN talking mongoloids.

Skeeter

Uber felon
this guy is high as fuck right now. going to fail draft day drug test.

and Gooddell will be fining him backstate. LMAO @ getting a life lesson on stage.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
These road signs around Cleveland still make me giggle. Were they up before or after the Browns drafted Johnny Footbaw?

776132.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
:laughing: You guys are idiots. Peppers was the best player on the #2 defense in the country. His problem is that he was a linebacker in college but he can't play that in the NFL. He'll be a good box safety or nickelback right away in the NFL. His coverage needs work, but if he gets the right coaching, it'll be fine.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
:laughing: You guys are idiots. Peppers was the best player on the #2 defense in the country. His problem is that he was a linebacker in college but he can't play that in the NFL. He'll be a good box safety or nickelback right away in the NFL. His coverage needs work, but if he gets the right coaching, it'll be fine.

And he'll get that in Cleveland?!?!?!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah but he went to the browns so your last two sentences are wrong

Wolfman21

66 tackles and 3 sacks as a LB is good?

Skeeter

Uber felon
so he's a project player that will need good coaching? Sounds like a perfect fit for the browns. :laughing: