• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
It's not too late but you have to go full raider trog.
USATSI_mabry.jpg

Does it really require wearing blackface?

Wolfman21

Panthers...lol. all that offseason talk about josh norman being a product of the system and being easy to let go. Lol lol lol

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Did the Simeon get hurt or did they decide now was time for the rookie?
He got hurt. Shoulder/collar bone type injury. Came back in 2H on the sideline in pads but didn't play again. Game was pretty much in hand anyway because TB blows goat asshole.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Chefs getting a train ran on em. In all areas including fat Andy's asshole.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

bruin

this is like the Romeo Crennell era. Just didn't show up.

BYE week then off to Oakland which has huge implications in the AFC West already.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I know Panthers would have probably been roasted by all the receivers had they doubled Julio, but still, how the fuck do you not adjust after giving up 150 in a quarter and a half? Lawd.

Offense was equally terrible through the first 3 quarters. Line isn't holding up. Gettleman looked like an autistic savant last year, this year more of a certified dickhead. Should have let Norman play through the tag at least.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
But first place, doe.

Lol the Rams. They're trolling the NFC west with all this fake winning. Keenum looks like a long haul truck driver who should be wearing a trucker cap with the Confederate Flag on it, but damn he's a gamer. :thumbsup:

Their run offense is horrifically bad, and their pass offense is barely adequate, and yet they're 3-1. :laughing:

Looks like they're only going to win about 3-4 more games this year, though. It's the Jeff Fisher Principle.

bruin

The Cowboys should try to bend one of these awful bottom 5 franchises over a barrel and shop Romo. He might toast but I feel like somebody would be stupid enough to sell out for him.

Chiefs will never do it, but I'd go as high as a 2nd for Romo.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The Cowboys should try to bend one of these awful bottom 5 franchises over a barrel and shop Romo. He might toast but I feel like somebody would be stupid enough to sell out for him.

We turn our eyes to you, Detroit.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Same could be said for Rivers.