• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Skins trying to give this game away and Giants commit OPI. Wow the nfc East is bad.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Man, sit through three hours of seizure inducing RedZone only to have Eli shit the bed at the worst possible time. No my FORESKINZ coworkers don't have ride Metro to work this week. Boo.

fsuprime

When you consider the cost of suite provided by Deloitte food and beer, minus my uber costs to get to and fro,I believe I was paid.
The only raisin I ever attended a Seattle sounders game lol, free parking pass in the garage and the suite

Wolfman21

Nah, they're the LANDOVER FORESKINZ until the end of my time boss. Congrats on the win, just cost yourself draft position.

giphy.gif

NML

Oh babby, Bortles with the garbage time 3rd pick of the day. 0-3! With 6 INTS on the season! What a start to the season for BORTLES WATCH!

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll fire the corch and bring in another offensive coordinator; third in three years!

Always a recipe for success

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
1) Make Carson Wentz voodoo dolls
2) Sell dolls to butt hurt Browns and Rams fans
3) ?????
4) Profit

Butt hurt? Rams are tops in the NFC West, babby! :thumbsup: Nonstop party from now until the Super Bowl.

Just saving Goff's arm for the playoffs.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Bucs clock management even worse than Rams'. :thumbsup:

Score first (which looked very doable) THEN, put the ball in *snicker* Case Keenum's hands.

Well, I'd rather have the game in Keenum's (normal-sized) hands than Goff's baby hands.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
What was Jameis doing on that last play? He waltzed like 5 yards past the line of scrimmage, and then continued to drag his feet until he got taken down from behind. Either the fire the ball, or tuck it and go. Not that I'm complaining about the result by any means, but I was dumbfounded watching it unfold.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
What was Jameis doing on that last play? He waltzed like 5 yards past the line of scrimmage, and then continued to drag his feet until he got taken down from behind. Either the fire the ball, or tuck it and go. Not that I'm complaining about the result by any means, but I was dumbfounded watching it unfold.

I know. I thought for sure he'd waltz into the end zone, troll-face smiling at the Rams defenders who were off chasing everyone else, and win it for them. Instead, he went full crab leg and got tackled from behind.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
im telling ya'll, Travis is the ultimate broncos whore

he acts like he hates horseface so much, but deep down, he believes in da horse.

NO one on this planet besides travis saw the broncos starting the season 3-0...i mean, its still early, but i wonder, maybe if i start saying the saints suck hard enough, that somehow, they'll win their next 3 in a row starting with tonights game.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's fucking brutal, man. The groom's family of the wedding I was at were all HERP DERP Colorado native devout Horseface disciples talking about how they should just "stop watching the games until the Super Bowl, we've got the AFC on lock".I was triggered so hard but just kept my trap shut since Gano shit himself. But things just work out for them. Trogvaris doing the jobobo jinx don't fool me. He knows what he's doing.

Reel

Community Liaison
my supervisor had the ultimate boner b/c the cowboys won last night. He couldnt stop smiling

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You should really try my approach to the NFL. Just completely disavow everything about ur favorite team and watch as they troll you by winning.

Reel

Community Liaison
You should really try my approach to the NFL. Just completely disavow everything about ur favorite team and watch as they troll you by winning.

idk if i've said this here before, but all my life before 2009, i was told the saint will NEVER win the superbowl

they won one...i witnessed it, they wont let you forget it here....im good

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Bucs fans don't have that luxury, because when they bring up the super bowl win in 2002 I always have to remind them that they beat a 45 year old Rich Gannon and the ghost of Jerry Rice to win it all

Reel

Community Liaison
Bucs fans don't have that luxury, because when they bring up the super bowl win in 2002 I always have to remind them that they beat a 45 year old Rich Gannon and the ghost of Jerry Rice to win it all

thats not fair b/c/ iirc, that year, the raiders were wrecking stuff around the league. I think the Gruden having just left them was the thing that ultimately helped Tampa win. Think of it, like this, in the OG tecmo bowl, there was like a what, 25% chance that you would guess the play of your opponent which resulted in a blitz. Well, Tampa's chances were like 100% lol