• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Hike

güero
I just read the game story from the SF Chronicle. You know it's bad when the local beat writer starts his story with this:
The 49ers appear destined to endure their second straight dumpster fire season.

And the crowd was chanting "we want Kap". :laughing:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Panthers cut Benwikere, seems like a weird scapegoat thing to do. I'd say the defensive gameplan was just incredibly poor overall.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Derek "Buc Fucker" Anderson in for Monday night. 2-0 against the Bucs 2 years ago, I feel good about it.

zoltan

BRA101548.png

Bradford looks like he's rolling hard af.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Demarco Murray has been the best player on the Titans all year. Definitely worth 13 spots in the 4th round. Not his fault Chip Kelly is retarded.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He's second in NFL in yards from scrimmage and rushing yards. Like I said, definitely worth 13 spots in the 4th round. He already has more yards than the Titans leading rusher had last year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You high AF. I never said the Titans were good. They are better than last year, though and Demarco Murray is one of the best RB in the league. Well worth 13 slots in the 4th. I honestly can't believe there was a debate as to who won that trade. Salary cap shmalary cap, the Titans are still well under it.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Of course they are better than last year they couldn't have gotten worse. Can't wait for that franchise to die in a fire.

worst2first

I honestly can't believe Dak is as good as he has been. Every week I keep thinking this is the week we're going to be reminded he's a rookie, and every week he looks more and more like a seasoned pro. He did fumble but otherwise had a stellar game. Other than an eventual replacement for Witten, the Cowboys should have a solid offense for a long time. Elliot looks better with each game and even Terrance Williams had a decent game.

The defense is still shaky as fuck but the secondary made some key plays.

The Cowboys are far from a complete team but they sure are fun to watch.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Same old sorry-ass fucking Rams again.

OTOH, great to see Nickell Robey and Robert Woods making plays in the Coliseum again. :thumbsup:

If Keenum can't learn to hit an occasional deep ball, they're fucked. No room for Gurley at all, and the offense yesterday relied on Austin and Britt breaking tackles on short completions. Not exactly a recipe for sustained success.

worst2first

I just can't wait until Romo is healthy.

If I were the GM I would try to trade Romo to some dumb ass cellar dweller convinced they're only a good QB away from contention and use the draft picks to improve the defense. I like Romo and appreciate what he has accomplished here but he's old and fragile.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I just read the game story from the SF Chronicle. You know it's bad when the local beat writer starts his story with this:

And the crowd was chanting "we want Kap". :laughing:

Kelly gon screw himself by starting Kap, then proceed to go 8-8 or 9-7 this season, missing out on both the playoffs and decent draft picks.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
If Keenum can't learn to hit an occasional deep ball, they're fucked. No room for Gurley at all, and the offense yesterday relied on Austin and Britt breaking tackles on short completions. Not exactly a recipe for sustained success.

I know. And I wonder how much fuckery the staff will tolerate from Keenum until they decide that their #1 overall pick that they sold their souls for needs to show what he can do. My feeling though - is that Goff ain't gonna be a whole lot better than Keenum - for at least the next couple of seasons. Truthfully, not sure what all the scouts saw in him, other than being white and tall.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
What a fucking abortion. He's definitely making this.

How did this team implode so quickly?

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I knew they were going to hit a FG for the win as soon as the Panthers didn't convert on 3rd down with 2 mins to go.